Author Topic: Petrelli savages Jason  (Read 13554 times)

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
Re: Petrelli savages Jason
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2024, 08:03:03 AM »
Gotta love this
Mr petrelli the reason you are begging me Bartlett to talk to you is you tried to fabricate?a story about a bomb threat and it blew up in your face and your scared..
You got caught threatening and Fabricating stories from your Google number.
Mikey boy the only reason you started to talk about another fabricating story concerning the racing was to try and get people to donate money for your trip so you can pay your personal bills another scam.
It’s funny when you start asking for expenses to keep this going. It’s always when your rent is due.
People are starting to see exactly what you are all about.
Anyone who tries to respond to you and tell the real truth you block.
Waiting for a phone call who in the right mind would call you you’re a loser again another fake story so you can try and get content for this YouTube channel and all you do is hurt innocent people along the way.
Why don’t you try using the energy that you use to hurt people go fill out some job applications. Get a real job and start to pay your obligations..
It’s always your people who are behind you. Not gonna tell you about this. Can’t tell you about that you’re full of shit.
Again, this has nothing to do with the love of horses that’s your angle!!!!
You’re a vicious, malicious scam artist

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2024, 08:30:44 AM »
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Nike will not skate on this one.

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2024, 08:51:08 AM »
Dear Mr petrelli
It’s hilarious how scared you are.
We all know this started out with the drug raid in the village of goshen , and you tried to spin this that Mr. Ford,planted a bomb at the pizza place that you fold boxes at and mop floors.
Mr Bartlett has the original text.
There are no higher ups it’s all in your delusional mind, you need psychological help.
Eventually, the higher ups Have enough and have you mentally evaluated. You are a danger and a menace to society..
With all these fictitious stories in your head is dangerous.
The people who know you know how scared you are, and you lash out to try and protect yourself.
There was never an Indiana story
You know no one in the FBI
All you do is sit and talk to your camera about nonsense
When anybody tries to respond to you, you blocked them all. This is a one-sided conversation about nonsense..
I am sure that there can be alive with all parties involved .
But you would never do that that would be the last video you posted the truth would finally come out
You would never sit in front of a camera with Ray, Mark, Jason, or anyone you are a fraud.
And one thing I can guarantee is Josh is not around is not anywhere near the US because if you were, you would have seen him by now.
You’ll say you’re not afraid of anyone when you’re afraid of your own shadow…
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 09:06:58 AM by Thetruthwillsetyoufree »

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2024, 09:43:38 AM »
Dear Mr petrelli I need to formally inform you that I cannot arrange a meeting today at 1pm because as of most people I have obligations do to a job I understand it’s hard for you to relate.
But I again I will set up a live that will involve all parties.
It will be at my discretion and location and you can attend.
We will stay in touch
Again thank you

bond

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2024, 09:44:04 AM »
Much of this sounds very credible. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3YP2OYxDfY

Yes it does!!  Ive changed my mind on Mike. Hes actually making a lot of sense. Hes been wronged and now hes on a mission to right  the wrongs--nothing wrong with that IMHO. Long as he sticks to facts-Im on board.

This is a sticking point with me--because racing is  hurt by rumors and innuendos--which seems to work !! If someone spreads rumors that a successful trainer is using undetectable PE--no one claims off them--so they continue to steal!!

I just wish he would also post some positive information--but now I understand why he does what he does. The people who screwed Mike-some are behind bars now--proving a point. 

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2024, 10:40:28 AM »
We all know that there are 3 sides to every story. These are some strong accusations Mike's throwing out there. I really don't think he's dumb enough to do that without some sort of documentation. I would, however, really like to hear the other partys side of the story.

If Mike could livestream a sit down with everyone involved the viewership would equal that of a Superbowl.

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2024, 10:50:03 AM »
Let’s be perfectly clear
Mike petrelli does nothing to better anything anyone every person he attacks has either cut him off or may have just nicely said no to him.
All you have to do is follow along.
1. Mr Ford all Mr Ford dis was make a conscious business decision to not allow him stall at his training facility.
2. The while Dave Yarock situation no one attacked Mr Yarock and the only reason he is still involved with Yarock is he financially supports Mikey.
3 Ray S he was just caught in a bad situation I am sure he has never even spoken to Poor Mikey
4. Jason B he’s a guy how helped him for years Jason welcomed this pathetic loser into his home had him around his family financially supported him and he has turned on his poor family like a vicious snake.
All because Mr Bartlett is a professional catch Driver and drives for the people that poor Mikey has made enemies with just a joke.
5.  Josh Marks this when his wife at the time did paddocks for  him and he thought they were doing more than paddocking horses I was just made aware that this psychopath would examine her private areas making sure there was nothing going on what kind of a human would do that.
He’s new name should be SCM
Shopping
Cart
MUTT
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 10:53:25 AM by Thetruthwillsetyoufree »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2024, 10:57:17 AM »
Let’s be perfectly clear
Mike petrelli does nothing to better anything anyone every person he attacks has either cut him off or may have just nicely said no to him.
All you have to do is follow along.
1. Mr Ford all Mr Ford dis was make a conscious business decision to not allow him stall at his training facility.
2. The while Dave Yarock situation no one attacked Mr Yarock and the only reason he is still involved with Yarock is he financially supports Mikey.
3 Ray S he was just caught in a bad situation I am sure he has never even spoken to Poor Mikey
4. Jason B he’s a guy how helped him for years Jason welcomed this pathetic loser into his home had him around his family financially supported him and he has turned on his poor family like a vicious snake.
All because Mr Bartlett is a professional catch Driver and drives for the people that poor Mikey has made enemies with just a joke.
5.  Josh Marks this when his wife at the time did paddocks for  him and he thought they were doing more than paddocking horses I was just made aware that this psychopath would examine her private areas making sure there was nothing going on what kind of a human would do that.
He’s new name should be SCM
Shopping
Cart
MUTT
What an intelligent poster you are! You are 1000% right and I can't believe the dummies on here that buy into his bullshit.

Instead of babbling BULLSHIT on his YouTube get a fucking job and if you're that dedicated finance your own ventures!

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2024, 11:32:19 AM »
And again this MUTT outs a person he had a conversation with.
And I hope everyone understands this nothing to do with helping people horses cats dogs mice absolutely nothing it’s all for self gratification and YouTube views.
He’s not trying to help anyone it’s all about this MUTT scamming people
Out of money he’s done it his whole life..
I am in contact with all parties that’s he terrorizes and we are all going to convene together and meet with him one on one and finally put this to end.
No. Schools really in session!!!!!!!

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2024, 11:55:55 AM »
If Ray, Mark or Esq. Joe agree to a meetup with Mike, I will be very surprised. Jason might because it has gotten so personal.

cableguy

• Open / FFA
  • The Daddy
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2024, 12:24:37 PM »
If Ray, Mark or Esq. Joe agree to a meetup with Mike, I will be very surprised. Jason might because it has gotten so personal.

There may be a lot of truth in some of what he says but it’s a dog who goes online bragging about grassing people
Some people want it to happen, some people WISH it would happen .... Others MAKE IT HAPPEN

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2024, 01:14:51 PM »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2024, 01:30:18 PM »
Again proof that Mikey boy is delusional
https://paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/integrity-advocate-linkmeyer-exits-indiana-horse-racing-commission
His Indiana source
m

HE GOT FIRED BECAUSE HE TRIED AND WENT  OVERBOARD WITH HIS JOB DUTIES

INDIANA IS  not GERMANY 1941.   

HE FLEW TO HIGH OVER HIS SKIES

« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 01:56:55 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2024, 01:59:10 PM »
w
Why would any of these successful businessman wanna meet up with him?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal