Author Topic: PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump wins the Iowa Republican caucus!!  (Read 2680 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump wins the Iowa Republican caucus!!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2024, 04:38:03 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY forgot. Me thinks this not you as you tooo stooopid to have offspring.
But hilllsbilllyy.s that do,can't wait to teach theirs to SHOOT. And that grand. Their kids go off to their school and do mass shootins.
And the parents provide them with the weapons and AMMO.
YOU want to KILL. You join ARMY,MARINES. But one learns restrainment.
FYI Lottery # 127 Marine here.  I can't believe you're an old Army guy not voting Trump!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 04:41:55 PM by Gaagoots »

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2024, 04:42:18 PM »
be careful what you wish for.
He doesnt give a flying f**k about anyone but himself.
What is he going to do for YOU?
I could ask you the same question do you actually think Biden gives a fuck about you? 

What has Biden and his cackling idiot ever done for YOU except opening the borders and letting thousands of illegals in with all kinds of diseases??

You're wrong on all accounts President Trump cares and loves this country!

Not a fan of Trump or Biden. Biden can barely stand up and is in bed by 7 PM all week. As for Trump, he cares only about Trump and could not even locate Iowa on a map, nor tell anyone what states border it. Only running to escape jail. Neither one should be anywhere near the most powerful person in the world.

As for right now, check NVIDIA and the AI rage and 2023 made one a happy camper with 2024 to put this thing over 800.

Forget these so called politicians, both DT and JB have reaped mega millions in office and both have robbed America blind over and over. Stick with AI, NVIDIA and big tech, period.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2024, 06:11:49 PM »

Not a fan of Trump or Biden. Biden can barely stand up and is in bed by 7 PM all week. As for Trump, he cares only about Trump and could not even locate Iowa on a map, nor tell anyone what states border it. Only running to escape jail. Neither one should be anywhere near the most powerful person in the world.

As for right now, check NVIDIA and the AI rage and 2023 made one a happy camper with 2024 to put this thing over 800.

Forget these so called politicians, both DT and JB have reaped mega millions in office and both have robbed America blind over and over. Stick with AI, NVIDIA and big tech, period.
NVIDIA 563.82 up 16 today! GREAT company bought it off the bounce early last week.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:00:10 PM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2024, 07:53:33 PM »
GOOOTS you nedd to go attend GRADE SCHOOL again. Me doubts you ever got out of it,as most that ADORE the DRAFT DODGER.
YOOOSSEE people spend all you time talkin and glorifyin the last wild turkey you shot and then could not find it after it escaped.
Nice life you and all your TRUMP fans live.
Hey Dummy, my lottery number was 127 in the Marine’s. BTW: giving able bodied people free stuff just keeps them suppressed. Require them to work for it and they will appreciate it more and feel better about themselves and their situations. Dems have been  using this strategy to keep the socially and racially oppressed people in our country down since the 60’s and they’re finally starting to realize it and support politicians that have shown them life can be better. This election will show that!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:55:31 PM by Gaagoots »

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2024, 08:30:53 PM »
NVIDIA 563.82 up 16 today! GREAT company bought it off the bounce early last week.

Don't sell pussy. Hold and watch this fucking behemoth continue to soar. Up almost 100 in the past two weeks and will rocket even further towards rate cuts later this spring. 800 is conservative and hows that for inflation and a shitty economy. These are the best of times, makes zero difference who is the fucking president. Only dumb jerkoffs complain about economy woes and border concerns, massive amounts of money to be made in Nvidia and Microsoft.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2024, 08:51:10 PM »
Hey Gaagoots!!

I bet you 1,000 dollars Trump does not win in November.

The last MAGAt I bet, lost when I said Trump will be indicted, welched on the bet

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2024, 09:14:11 PM »
Google News: FAA’s diversity push includes focus on hiring people with ‘severe intellectual’ and ‘psychiatric’ disabilities!

Congress provided $7.5B for electric vehicle chargers. Built so far: Zero.

America's is tired of this liberal bullshit.

Yeah Biden will get reelected!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 09:19:18 PM by Gaagoots »

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2024, 11:49:50 PM »
Desperate Tesla owners in and around Chicago were seen trying to charge their vehicles with no luck amid frigid temperatures that have gripped the Midwest. Charging stations have essentially turned into car graveyards in recent days as temperatures have dropped to the negative double digits, Fox Chicago reported.

"Nothing. No juice. Still on zero percent," Tyler Beard, who had been trying to recharge his Tesla at an Oak Brook, Illinois Tesla supercharging station since Sunday afternoon, told the news outlet. "And this is like three hours being out here after being out here three hours yesterday."--------electric cars are nice in theory but in reality are worthless as not many can afford to buy them, the batteries are outrageously priced to replace as well as being dangerous, the cars weigh a lot more as well which will rot out the highways faster, and they do NOT perform well in extreme cold weather. There is no way we will have a successful electric grid nationwide that can accommodate all of the electric cars and ovens to be used by 330 million Americans.  Daily blackouts will be a common place occurrence with this lunacy.  Watch the soccer moms go ballistic driving their kids around in cold weather and having to charge their car batteries for hours.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 11:56:18 PM by wizardofoz »

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2024, 02:12:32 AM »
Hey dumb fuck you do see that they have a Cate for political shit so why the fuck you posting this shit in here fucking asshole

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2024, 10:28:41 AM »
OK GOOOTS. Let see if JOHN FRANK ARMY has this right. Lottery be after me time. So you sayin that 127 was within limit to be DRAFTED.
So you decided to enlist RA and become,MARINE. OR where you at INDUCTION CENTER and pulled out by MARINE OFFICER and he says YOU not goin ARMY,YOU A MARINE,US. Please explain ,how you became a MARINE. And don't try to BUFFALO SOLDIER ME.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2024, 01:17:36 PM »
OK GOOOTS. Let see if JOHN FRANK ARMY has this right. Lottery be after me time. So you sayin that 127 was within limit to be DRAFTED.
So you decided to enlist RA and become,MARINE. OR where you at INDUCTION CENTER and pulled out by MARINE OFFICER and he says YOU not goin ARMY,YOU A MARINE,US. Please explain ,how you became a MARINE. And don't try to BUFFALO SOLDIER ME.
Two weeks after graduating high school I got a notice in the mail to report to my local recruiting center that was a firehouse. They had a lottery at that time.  My lottery number was 127 I joined the Marines I had my choices of all services. I was lucky I didn’t have to go to Vietnam. I didn’t run to Canada like a Cunt and I wasn’t a fucking hippie. I’m a marine and was proud of it.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2024, 01:30:50 PM »
Two weeks after graduating high school I got a notice in the mail to report to my local recruiting center that was a firehouse. They had a lottery at that time.  My lottery number was 127 I joined the Marines I had my choices of all services. I was lucky I didn’t have to go to Vietnam. I didn’t run to Canada like a Cunt and I wasn’t a fucking hippie. I’m a marine and was proud of it.

And according to Donald Trump, you are a sucker and a loser and no veterans in wheel chairs can be seen on stage with him, as it is a sign of weakness. These are all recorded conversations that took place. How any veteran could support DT is mind blowing, but supporting DT or JB is a vote for backwards political movement.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2024, 02:11:02 PM »
ALL right goooys here goes: HOWS old were you when you gtaduated HIGH SCHOOL.
Everyone MALE back then had to register for DRAFT at 18. There was a process . I told you not to slack and BULLSHIT. NO ONE and I meen NO one Gets socked in in 2 weeks after graduatin HIGH SCHOOL,if you ever did. IF you enlisted and be RA,YOU be me BROTHER. But you story is SUSPECT.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2024, 02:18:28 PM »
ALL right goooys here goes: HOWS old were you when you gtaduated HIGH SCHOOL.
Everyone MALE back then had to register for DRAFT at 18. There was a process . I told you not to slack and BULLSHIT. NO ONE and I meen NO one Gets socked in in 2 weeks after graduatin HIGH SCHOOL,if you ever did. IF you enlisted and be RA,YOU be me BROTHER. But you story is SUSPECT.
I was just 18 when I got my draft notice,  look I have no reason to bullshit you can either believe me or not.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2024, 03:38:34 PM »
OK BRO GOOOTS. Some simple questiod.
(1) Where you do BASIC.
(2) What your MOS.
(3) where you STATIONED later.

LL answer those same questions,do's you don't thin me rubbin in.
(1) FT.JACKSON,SOUTH CAROLIA.
(2) ME original MOS was COMPANY CLERK. That changed to FINANCE. And then that changed to CLASSIFIED,YOP SECRET,TOP SECURITY. And that be CBR.
WAS ar FT.BENJAMIN in INDIANA before me classification changed.
Went to DESERET TEST CENTER DUGWAY PROVING GROUNDS,DUGWAY,UTAH fot 6 months trainin.
NEXT SYOP,SAIGON HEADQUARTERS.

OK SON. TYELL ME.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar