Author Topic: Dover In Motion  (Read 19671 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4897
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2024, 12:19:39 AM »
I'm not a Macomber fan, but DOVER IN MOTION crushed the Open at Oak Grove today!   tmbz1

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2024, 05:50:53 AM »
I'm not a Macomber fan, but DOVER IN MOTION crushed the Open at Oak Grove today!   tmbz1

Absolute monster mile

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2024, 09:03:06 AM »
Nice appearing race, but he did get a great post and a real fast pace to close into. Not to mention that what he faced was with a couple exceptions not Open class horses.

Purses there are insane.  The purse in that race of $50,000 was more than they handled in the betting pool for it. 

I didn't examine all the races, but I believe the handle there is so low overall that the purse to handle ratio is not like any other track in existence.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2024, 10:49:22 AM »
Nice appearing race, but he did get a great post and a real fast pace to close into. Not to mention that what he faced was with a couple exceptions not Open class horses.

Purses there are insane.  The purse in that race of $50,000 was more than they handled in the betting pool for it. 

I didn't examine all the races, but I believe the handle there is so low overall that the purse to handle ratio is not like any other track in existence.

Hisorical racing machines is why Kentucky massively overpays



Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2024, 12:19:59 PM »
Guess it's not just the winter months that this guy can trot. tmbz1

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2024, 09:00:37 PM »
Dover in Motions seems a very nice horse, and I am not directing this observation at him, but Oak Grove seems a bit faster than it should be. Seen more than a few improve 2+ seconds there. I have never been; is it a good surface, or perhaps a little short?

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27329
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2024, 11:15:14 PM »
Hisorical racing machines is why Kentucky massively overpays

And less days of racing too!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Duh on me, named after one of the NBA greats, Bob McAdoo  tmbz1...not GAAGOOTS, stooge  ngc3
    Today at 04:27:54 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: From now on we address "Gaagoots" as Mackado. They couldn't even get that to stick!  ngc3
    Today at 04:18:09 PM
  • Trigger: I think this is all an end game for G to get a date with Catherine  ngc3 he's heard the stories, I think he'll love Mike's greatest enemy in plop history  ngc3
    Today at 04:16:54 PM
  • G: Mike you’re talking to yourself again
    Today at 04:09:51 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 [link] [link]
    Today at 03:59:14 PM
  • Trigger: One great thing about getting banded wiggles will have to find a new potty mouth psychopath to accuse Mike of being 8)
    Today at 03:30:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 02:16:27 PM
  • Trigger: wiggles please add MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING CUNT to your world salad of the day search  ngc3
    Today at 02:04:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal