Author Topic: Dover In Motion  (Read 19549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2024, 12:19:39 AM »
I'm not a Macomber fan, but DOVER IN MOTION crushed the Open at Oak Grove today!   tmbz1

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2024, 05:50:53 AM »
I'm not a Macomber fan, but DOVER IN MOTION crushed the Open at Oak Grove today!   tmbz1

Absolute monster mile

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2024, 09:03:06 AM »
Nice appearing race, but he did get a great post and a real fast pace to close into. Not to mention that what he faced was with a couple exceptions not Open class horses.

Purses there are insane.  The purse in that race of $50,000 was more than they handled in the betting pool for it. 

I didn't examine all the races, but I believe the handle there is so low overall that the purse to handle ratio is not like any other track in existence.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2024, 10:49:22 AM »
Nice appearing race, but he did get a great post and a real fast pace to close into. Not to mention that what he faced was with a couple exceptions not Open class horses.

Purses there are insane.  The purse in that race of $50,000 was more than they handled in the betting pool for it. 

I didn't examine all the races, but I believe the handle there is so low overall that the purse to handle ratio is not like any other track in existence.

Hisorical racing machines is why Kentucky massively overpays



Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2024, 12:19:59 PM »
Guess it's not just the winter months that this guy can trot. tmbz1

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2024, 09:00:37 PM »
Dover in Motions seems a very nice horse, and I am not directing this observation at him, but Oak Grove seems a bit faster than it should be. Seen more than a few improve 2+ seconds there. I have never been; is it a good surface, or perhaps a little short?

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2024, 11:15:14 PM »
Hisorical racing machines is why Kentucky massively overpays

And less days of racing too!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal