Author Topic: Dover In Motion  (Read 19664 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4891
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2024, 12:19:39 AM »
I'm not a Macomber fan, but DOVER IN MOTION crushed the Open at Oak Grove today!   tmbz1

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2024, 05:50:53 AM »
I'm not a Macomber fan, but DOVER IN MOTION crushed the Open at Oak Grove today!   tmbz1

Absolute monster mile

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2024, 09:03:06 AM »
Nice appearing race, but he did get a great post and a real fast pace to close into. Not to mention that what he faced was with a couple exceptions not Open class horses.

Purses there are insane.  The purse in that race of $50,000 was more than they handled in the betting pool for it. 

I didn't examine all the races, but I believe the handle there is so low overall that the purse to handle ratio is not like any other track in existence.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2024, 10:49:22 AM »
Nice appearing race, but he did get a great post and a real fast pace to close into. Not to mention that what he faced was with a couple exceptions not Open class horses.

Purses there are insane.  The purse in that race of $50,000 was more than they handled in the betting pool for it. 

I didn't examine all the races, but I believe the handle there is so low overall that the purse to handle ratio is not like any other track in existence.

Hisorical racing machines is why Kentucky massively overpays



Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2024, 12:19:59 PM »
Guess it's not just the winter months that this guy can trot. tmbz1

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2024, 09:00:37 PM »
Dover in Motions seems a very nice horse, and I am not directing this observation at him, but Oak Grove seems a bit faster than it should be. Seen more than a few improve 2+ seconds there. I have never been; is it a good surface, or perhaps a little short?

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Re: Dover In Motion
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2024, 11:15:14 PM »
Hisorical racing machines is why Kentucky massively overpays

And less days of racing too!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
  • JT: Unlimited bankroll  ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal