Author Topic: Late Night Wednesday Northfield Nuggets  (Read 3175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5035
Late Night Wednesday Northfield Nuggets
« on: January 03, 2024, 09:59:41 PM »
Race 11   box 257  p4  257/14/5/139

Race 12   4 win box 14   p3  14/5/139

Race 13  5 win

Race 14   box 139  dd   139/3

Race 15  3 win

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Late Night Wednesday Northfield Nuggets
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 10:31:27 PM »
Hey bello have you met a race you don’t like betting? Have fun and win some $$$

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5035
Re: Late Night Wednesday Northfield Nuggets
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 10:02:47 AM »
Hey Theo....The answer is yes, I never met a race I didn't want to bet. But NO  I don't bet every race.

I very much pick my spots.

Hope all is well.

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Late Night Wednesday Northfield Nuggets
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 10:45:26 AM »
You can beat a race but you can’t beat the races.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5035
Re: Late Night Wednesday Northfield Nuggets
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 11:49:37 AM »
Yesterday I was waiting for race 11 at Dover.I watched 10 races in a row that I would have swept.

Race 11 I had a late driver change from David Rearic to Tim Tetrick. Horse was still double digit odds. Awful.

Typically my actual bets are positive driver changes based on my own driver ratings. So they may go unnoticed.

And cheap condition races, especially when a cheap claimer drops in. Typiacally they are still better than the chronic cellar dwellers.

Today only studied Monti and the Meadows.

No Dover Thursday as the card is mostly high priced claimer. Worst race for me to be

firhill

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 451
Re: Late Night Wednesday Northfield Nuggets
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2024, 11:57:47 AM »
Yesterday I was waiting for race 11 at Dover.I watched 10 races in a row that I would have swept.


 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal