Author Topic: Track announcer at Oaklawn  (Read 16744 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Track announcer at Oaklawn
« on: December 08, 2023, 06:49:04 PM »
I can't believe that mealy mouth dork of a human being Matt Dinnerman has been hired as Oaklawn's track announcer.  I was so glad when I heard Golden Gate was closing next spring and be finally rid of that shit stain and his horrible voice calling the races.  I guess I will have to keep the mute button on as I do now on TVG to avoid this POS.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 08:24:50 PM »
I can't believe that mealy mouth dork of a human being Matt Dinnerman has been hired as Oaklawn's track announcer.  I was so glad when I heard Golden Gate was closing next spring and be finally rid of that shit stain and his horrible voice calling the races.  I guess I will have to keep the mute button on as I do now on TVG to avoid this POS.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16501
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 07:37:31 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 04:56:11 PM »
I was thinking the same thing!

MagnaballGin

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 345
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 10:25:59 AM »
The first openly gay track announcer and he sucks literally and figurately.  ngc3 Sadly, OP is the track I play 95% of the time so the MUTE button is always at the ready come post time.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 08:00:17 AM »
Speaking of openly gay track announcers. When is Roger ever going to come out of the closet? He's like the Liberace of track announcers.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Re: Track announcer at Oaklawn
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 05:57:42 PM »
I didn't know he was openly gay.  The best move he made though was getting out of that dump Golden Gate as that place is due to close in the Spring for good. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You're a big supporter of Trump apparantly canadia, jealous of Americans as you often to refer to our causes with "we", Trump is going to fuck y'all good, mark my words.  I enjoy myself at plop, you constantly complain, must be a peach around your family  ngc3
    Today at 12:56:52 PM
  • darnoldrocks: The rolls of Tigger The Troll and The Human Tampon on currently filled.  No need to apply.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • wiggles44: Do we send them to Sweet or Ignorance is Bliss?   :)
    Today at 12:36:20 PM
  • Trigger: Seeking a new Chihuahua Cock to replace the now KuntFaceKunt, send dms to apply or be you  tmbz1
    Today at 12:33:26 PM
  • Trigger: Go to the kid's hockey game and complain you entirely useless boring KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 12:14:42 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger The Troll
    Today at 12:13:11 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger The Troll
    Today at 12:09:32 PM
  • Trigger: Darnoldrocks is one more bitching whining complaining most away from losing the Chihuahua Cock distinction, and plummeting into a new one - KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 09:43:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal