Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Roosevelt Raceway drivers
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Roosevelt Raceway drivers (Read 2950 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bernie Madoff
Elite
Posts: 4775
In the beginning, man created"god".
Roosevelt Raceway drivers
«
on:
November 21, 2023, 06:08:57 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w85RnooPZSg
Logged
He who laughs last, laughs best.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Roosevelt Raceway drivers
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Yes 52 on Wednesday
Today
at 09:54:11 PM
JT
:
Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend
Today
at 09:53:53 PM
dougie
:
JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
Today
at 09:41:01 PM
JT
:
And I am man enough to show my face, Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube
Today
at 09:34:49 PM
JT
:
I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out
..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here
Today
at 09:32:00 PM
Trigger
:
Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there
Today
at 09:10:51 PM
Trigger
:
Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns
Today
at 09:02:24 PM
JT
:
I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone
Today
at 09:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal