Author Topic: Does the track announcer at Yonkers George Anthony sound a little bit like---  (Read 6168 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27256
the late Jack E Lee from Roosevelt?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Definitely 💯

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Just my opinion, dont shoot me. I think the self proclaimed "king" is annoying and overrated. I do think he tries
to be Jack E. Lee, but hes not even close to being him. Also someone tell him the "big triple" is now called the triple or
trifecta. I know im knitpicking but I for one loved Jack E Lee.

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5813
The Jack E. Lee vs. George Anthony are well documented.

MR.DALRAE

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 51736
Just my opinion, dont shoot me. I think the self proclaimed "king" is annoying and overrated. I do think he tries
to be Jack E. Lee, but hes not even close to being him. Also someone tell him the "big triple" is now called the triple or
trifecta. I know im knitpicking but I for one loved Jack E Lee.

Don’t breathe the same air,,,,Jack was a great guy and the so-called king is a cheap knockoff ,,,,, in the league of leddelman and Oil ,,,,, Bottom of the barrel announcers and humans

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Just my opinion, dont shoot me. I think the self proclaimed "king" is annoying and overrated. I do think he tries
to be Jack E. Lee, but hes not even close to being him. Also someone tell him the "big triple" is now called the triple or
trifecta. I know im knitpicking but I for one loved Jack E Lee.

Could not agree more. The guy is a total tool. I thought we were rid of this jackoff when he stopped training. I recall my trainer claimed one off him back in the day and the horse was injected with lead.

It took him 10 minutes to announce the driver changes as he has to dramatize each name and repeat it.

Not a fan.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 02:35:34 PM by Newt Lobell »

Wild bull

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 438
The king is good people worked for him a long time him and is wife treated their help very good and I like his race calling and insite to races that man is very knowledgeable in many things not just horses

Jackie Mo

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 144
The Jack E. Lee vs. George Anthony are well documented.

yes-as the story goes they had a business selling the videos of the races

Jack supposedly cheated Anthony out of his share of the profits and a lawsuit followed eventually

please correct me if any of this is inaccurate

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 08:28:38 PM
  • Trigger: 1    Thought Process    497.65 3    Dona Clota [CHI]    10,914.50 5    Public Assembly    16,212.80 6    Kentucky Gal [IRE]    13,046.25 7    Hey Jessie    9,982.45 9    May Day Ready    5,045.05 11    Vronti [GB]    3,710.90
    Today at 08:19:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sicko
    Today at 08:19:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: .eawww
    Today at 08:18:57 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Paul take your fingers out if your ass. And please stop sniffing them
    Today at 08:18:54 PM
  • Trigger: If JT wins the pick 5 at SA, he's going to let you sniff my fingers after I finger Jackie  ngc3  I was the right choice as his surrogate, he's married  ;D
    Today at 08:16:26 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #2
    Today at 08:14:10 PM
  • Trigger: wiggles answer all the questions yourself then ask them to others.  If not stfu you'll be eggnored  ngc3 Be calm wiggles, a month's long failure must be trying working double time screenshotting  ngc3
    Today at 07:49:24 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal