Author Topic: SCM HELP HAS ARRIVED!!  (Read 8784 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Casualfan1

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 210
Re: SCM HELP HAS ARRIVED!!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2023, 03:58:48 AM »
Petey you are are obsessed with SCM. Is that why you know where to get therapy? Or are you wanting to move in with him? 11.a
I couldn’t agree more. He needs to talk to Dr Espinoza himself to help him find a life so he can move out of his parents basement. Imagine living with your parents at his age and still haveing the audacity to down grade others. He will die a virgin

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4891
Re: SCM HELP HAS ARRIVED!!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2023, 10:45:53 AM »
I couldn’t agree more. He needs to talk to Dr Espinoza himself to help him find a life so he can move out of his parents basement. Imagine living with your parents at his age and still haveing the audacity to down grade others. He will die a virgin

I think that is hilarious!  I think SCM is obnoxious as hell and it's funny that he wears his hat backwards when around Edita.  He's 65 and thinks it's cool or something, not sure.  But he has made this guy his personal bitch and the guy keeps going.  Just shut up and go lay down on your fold a bed gagoots.  Get your chores done so you can have some walking around money!   tmbz1

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: SCM HELP HAS ARRIVED!!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2023, 04:48:16 PM »
I think that is hilarious!  I think SCM is obnoxious as hell and it's funny that he wears his hat backwards when around Edita.  He's 65 and thinks it's cool or something, not sure.  But he has made this guy his personal bitch and the guy keeps going.  Just shut up and go lay down on your fold a bed gagoots.  Get your chores done so you can have some walking around money!   tmbz1
Ohhh you noticed that around Edita!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 12:44:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal