Author Topic: Bye Bye Bye!  (Read 9448 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: Bye Bye Bye!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2023, 09:52:53 AM »
Lets hope we can recover from the Biden fiasco, but let's face it, who would have thought this idiot would have become president?  They hid behind Covid so they didn't have to debate.  Enter George Soros and his billions and the liberal media who hid every negative thing about Biden.  They keep hammering away at Trump to deflect just how bad off this country has gotten.  I would like to think a Republican will become the next president but whomever is the nominee will be attacked viciously by the left.  There's no two party system in the eyes of the new socialist left.  After seeing how they managed to get Fetterman and the numb skull lady from Arizona elected, i really doubt the integrity of our election system.  More ballet stuffing....i'm sure.
I couldn’t agree more with you. Soros and Pelosi are behind the lawsuits. Let’s just pray this jack ass and his cackling idiot runs against President Trump because they are going to get their asses handed to them! 

Biden has a meeting with president Chi and then after the meeting calls him a dictator, what a fucking moron!!

LAW AND ORDER

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
Re: Bye Bye Bye!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2023, 05:28:46 PM »
WTF does that have to do with this topic?

Take all that shit to another Catergory!
I THINK HE WAS REFERRING TO BALLOT STUFFING MEANING PAULIE POTATOES GOT HIS ASS STUFFED BY HORSEPLOPPERS AGAIN.  ngc3  ngc3
RIVERS CASINO #1! WORLD CLASS SMOKE FREE AND KEEPS THE RIFF RAFF OUT!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
  • JT: He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
    Today at 07:18:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal