Author Topic: I hope Lucpark has a better year in 2024  (Read 3561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Frank Deglomine

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
I hope Lucpark has a better year in 2024
« on: November 16, 2023, 11:05:21 PM »
Better luck next year Rocco. You guys spent huge money last year on those babies and it just didn’t pan out. Overhiser won some nice races but mostly just overnights. I know your 5-10% just didn’t cover your expenses. No hard feelings. Jays barn was on fire all year. We had the best year ever. Maybe missy Essig can do better for you and a change sometimes helps. Good luck my friend in 2024. Jay still rocks. Most underrated trainer in all of harness racing but missy is good too.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 11:07:04 PM by Frank Deglomine »

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165250
Re: I hope Lucpark has a better year in 2024
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 07:52:27 AM »
hey little mike GSAC you little maggot

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: I hope Lucpark has a better year in 2024
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 09:24:08 AM »
hey little mike GSAC you little maggot


 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

PurpleSheetPicks

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2669
Re: I hope Lucpark has a better year in 2024
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 10:37:44 AM »
luc is dead money 101

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165250
Re: I hope Lucpark has a better year in 2024
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2023, 10:40:46 AM »
luc is dead money 101
little mikey if i had luke parx money i would burn mine,GSAC

LAW AND ORDER

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
Re: I hope Lucpark has a better year in 2024
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2023, 06:26:27 PM »
hey little mike GSAC you little maggot
IS IT REALLY MIKE?  ngc3
RIVERS CASINO #1! WORLD CLASS SMOKE FREE AND KEEPS THE RIFF RAFF OUT!

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: I hope Lucpark has a better year in 2024
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2023, 07:14:16 PM »
little mikey if i had luke parx money i would burn mine,GSAC

luke parx  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Right wing Christians are frauds

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 12:16:17 PM
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal