Author Topic: CBS 60 MINUTES AFTER THE GAME SUNDAY!  (Read 9371 times)

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
CBS 60 MINUTES AFTER THE GAME SUNDAY!
« on: November 10, 2023, 08:50:24 PM »
Don't toss the remote too far when your parlay falls apart in the last minute of the game,because you may want to see Jeffy G.on 60 minutes! It should be very interesting to see how they portray the doping scandal. Could be the highlight of the day! CBS at 7pm!

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
Re: CBS 60 MINUTES AFTER THE GAME SUNDAY!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 12:09:29 AM »
The task of cleaning up the issue of Performance Enhancing Drugs (PED) in the sport of horse racing has proven to be a daunting task. Meadowlands Racetrack owner Jeff Gural has led the charge to eradicate PEDs and continues to be diligent on the topic.Gural will appear on CBS' 60 Minutes this Sunday, Nov. 12 during one of the three segments on the 25-time Peabody Award-winning newsmagazine. The piece on racing, titled ‘Horse Racing Reform?’, is a segment that includes a look back at the investigation that led to the arrest and conviction of dozens of horse trainers, veterinarians and drug distributors.  Correspondent Cecilia Vega examines the wiretaps that helped solve the case, while Horseracing Integrity and Safety Authority (HISA) Chief Executive Officer Lisa Lazarus, the woman heading up the new national regulator tasked with cleaning up horse racing, sits down with Vega to discuss the moment of reckoning and the sport’s future.

This episode will air on Sunday, Nov. 12 at 7 p.m.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2023, 10:14:33 AM »
I don’t know about you guys but I certainly thank the KING JEW for his contributions harness racing!  Good man

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2023, 11:28:33 AM »
I don’t know about you guys but I certainly thank the KING JEW for his contributions harness racing!  Good man

You are one of the bigger douchebags on this forum and that is quite an accomplishment!  tmbz1

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2023, 11:30:02 AM »
You are one of the bigger douchebags on this forum and that is quite an accomplishment!  tmbz1

GAYGOOTS is not a douchebag, He's a human DILDO.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2023, 11:45:04 AM »
You idiots can't see the forest for the trees but then again most of you are just degenerate gamblers.

It's great that the KING JEW is taking it out of the government hands and acting like a mafia maybe we'll finally get some law and order into this corrupt game of ours!

Look what happened when that fucking dummy Giuliani busted up the mob... now look what you have a fucking soul city run by a bunch of BLM black gangsters!!

I don't expect most of you to comprehend what I'm saying since most of you're faces in a program looking for the next one to five shot that runs out of the money

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2023, 12:09:48 PM »
You idiots can't see the forest for the trees but then again most of you are just degenerate gamblers.

It's great that the KING JEW is taking it out of the government hands and acting like a mafia maybe we'll finally get some law and order into this corrupt game of ours!

Look what happened when that fucking dummy Giuliani busted up the mob... now look what you have a fucking soul city run by a bunch of BLM black gangsters!!

I don't expect most of you to comprehend what I'm saying since most of you're faces in a program looking for the next one to five shot that runs out of the money

Why do you need to refer to him by his religious affiliation? Cant you just use his real name? You are worse than Mike Ant.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2023, 12:32:17 PM »
Why do you need to refer to him by his religious affiliation? Cant you just use his real name? You are worse than Mike Ant.

Guy is a racist loser!  SCM says he lives in his brother's basement.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2023, 09:24:36 PM »
I don't agree with Gural all the time. In this case who else is trying to clean up the sport? I'll give Jeff credit for taking on this monumental task. He has more money than he could spend, is old, & doesn't need the headache.
My question is why he's done it? Some will say ego...but he's not a nobody.

NV

• NW-1
It's only libel if it's a lie

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2023, 11:05:29 PM »
I don't agree with Gural all the time. In this case who else is trying to clean up the sport? I'll give Jeff credit for taking on this monumental task. He has more money than he could spend, is old, & doesn't need the headache.
My question is why he's done it? Some will say ego...but he's not a nobody.
Why does Gural care so much you ask? Here is my take on it all. If you were a witness to the Jeff Gural that used to spend his summers with his wife in a bungalow in the Catskills, you knew about his love of harness racing. This was before he took over his father’s business and grew it into the real estate powerhouse he has today. He was a passionate fan who went at night to Monticello Raceway and yelled at the drivers associated with his losing tickets. In other words he was just a fan like so many of us in the heyday of harness racing. Fast forward to when the Meadowlands was facing extinction when Gural rescued the track from becoming just another mall with offices and condos. So the same guy who used to yell at the drivers and C-3 horses, that were going in 2:10 at MR on a beautiful summer night, now had the opportunity to build something special. And he wanted his track to be clean which included the trainers and drivers. Now he is in his 80s and still hoping to rescue a dirty industry into what we all loved in the 60s and 70s. It is called passion and I for one admire and appreciate all his efforts.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2023, 11:45:21 PM »
Why does Gural care so much you ask? Here is my take on it all. If you were a witness to the Jeff Gural that used to spend his summers with his wife in a bungalow in the Catskills, you knew about his love of harness racing. This was before he took over his father’s business and grew it into the real estate powerhouse he has today. He was a passionate fan who went at night to Monticello Raceway and yelled at the drivers associated with his losing tickets. In other words he was just a fan like so many of us in the heyday of harness racing. Fast forward to when the Meadowlands was facing extinction when Gural rescued the track from becoming just another mall with offices and condos. So the same guy who used to yell at the drivers and C-3 horses, that were going in 2:10 at MR on a beautiful summer night, now had the opportunity to build something special. And he wanted his track to be clean which included the trainers and drivers. Now he is in his 80s and still hoping to rescue a dirty industry into what we all loved in the 60s and 70s. It is called passion and I for one admire and appreciate all his efforts.

Well said.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2023, 08:25:40 AM »
 tmbz1

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2023, 09:15:37 AM »
I wonder if Gural's employees in the RACING OFFICE have the same type of transparency as he does........Their hidden ownerships with trainers on Gural's exclusion list.......

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal