Author Topic: Next is done for good!  (Read 9782 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Next is done for good!
« on: October 16, 2023, 05:04:43 AM »
Tough outcome after she shattered a sesmoid last start. They performed emergency surgery with hopes of saving her life so she can become a broodmare. The tuffest part is keeping the joint stabilized and  reducing the pressure while standing. It was definitely worth a shot considering what her foals will be worth imo

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Next is done for good!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 04:44:12 PM »
DISCLAIMER! THE MARE MENTIONED IN MY ABOVE POST WAS INCORRECTLY NAMED! THE PROPER NAME IS ECHO ZULU.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal