Author Topic: Bill Elliott  (Read 6632 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

shotgunner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 620
Re: Bill Elliott
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2023, 09:05:04 PM »
I respect your opinion, but a 4x2 Western Hanover cross certainly didn't hurt Confederate's dam's opportunity, and with an abundance of SBSW line sires, many without Western blood, I don't think a 4x3 Western Hanover  filly would have a hard time finding an outcross stallion. Anyway, it's fun to swap theories.

I probably give more importance to wendy Mae hanover showing up so close 3 times and then going back just as close the next generation as not a great idea if you are breeding to make a stallion or a high dollar broodmare. Certainly nothing wrong with it, just not something I would do.

If she was an American ideal, I’d probably say fire away for confederate.

JIDGE

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 373
Re: Bill Elliott
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2023, 10:08:44 PM »
I probably give more importance to wendy Mae hanover showing up so close 3 times and then going back just as close the next generation as not a great idea if you are breeding to make a stallion or a high dollar broodmare. Certainly nothing wrong with it, just not something I would do.

If she was an American ideal, I’d probably say fire away for confederate.

I was underbidder last month on a very nice American Ideal filly for that exact reason. I also think an Always B Miki mare will be an excellent cross to Confederate.

Jazzman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 877
Re: Bill Elliott
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2023, 10:13:17 PM »
good luck to bill hope he gets a great foal

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: wiggles hard at work on a Sunday falsely trying to discredit an animal advocate and anti corruption investigator  ngc3  your maother's snapping gyro must be so proud of what she shit out in the world  ngc3
    Today at 11:42:27 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #2
    Today at 11:34:50 AM
  • Trigger: G & wiggles  ngc3 two stupid mother fuckers who allign with corrupt scum, horse druggers, animal abusers and killers, you think repeating jokes have anything to do with position and official business  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:10 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:46:50 AM
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike #2.  :)
    Today at 10:44:24 AM
  • Trigger: I hope Wiggles Vulger, Sexual past here doesn't interfere with his holier than though exercise, make him less credible  :) [link]
    Today at 10:32:40 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: We read it, wiggles sent them! Now, I'll find out if it's troll or true. Win, Win.  ngc3 But still not on EAA??? Why???
    Today at 10:19:54 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles is putting a lien on plop if he doesn't get paid plus OT for his vast efforts  ngc3  That amounted to a failed  11.wj  Wiggles run with the puppies, see Mike in a couple years maybe he shows you a trick  ;D
    Today at 10:17:23 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal