Author Topic: Shedeur Sanders  (Read 1616 times)

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Shedeur Sanders
« on: October 08, 2023, 03:29:33 PM »
Saw the end of the colorado game against ariz st. Colorado won with under a minute left. Not a powerhouse they beat but shedeur had a nice game and his poise in pressure nfl scouts will appreciate. Leads ncaa in passing yds  - that alone demands respect. Little disappointed in his antics at the end of game. Ran over in front of ariz st bench and dissed the crowd flashing his watch and pointing it to it. Kid will be 1st round pick but now ive only known of him three months and in that time:

He bought a 600 k car.

Intentionally poked two fingers through a colorado players face mask into the opponents eyes.

Dissed an opposing team after a hard fought win by pointing out his big buck bling.

Not the kind of person i root for. The 2 top draft picks will be willams and pennix (wash qb). But is a qb talent heavy draft. Understand the bears could end up with 2 top five draft picks. They have panthers pick.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: Shedeur Sanders
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 08:08:02 PM »
This saga an ongoing tale.

Colorado up 29- 0 at halftime over a bad Stanford team. I watched till @ midnight est and went to sleep. Woke up next day to find out stanford smoked them in 2nd half and won in ot.  ngc3

Pretty big lead to relinguish, no?  ngc3

So today i read a news story that shedeur is taking more heat. It seems at halftime young sanders was online promoting his clothing line rather than concentrating on game and coach.  ngc3

Kid may have talent but he's a trainwreck and Dad is driving train.Sure there will be more. Season only half over. Nfl scouts gotta be cringing. Will probably no lobger be top ten pick. Usc and wash qb will go 1,2. Nc and oregon qbs also probably go before him. Pissing away a lot of $. Time for dad to quit coddling kid and have a come to jesus talk.Prolly not going to happen though.

dougie

• Top Claimer
Re: Shedeur Sanders
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 08:47:53 PM »
Like his dad, loaded with talent. And like his dad, an over inflated ego. Acts like a thug!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal