Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Another fav Spanaway doesn't win
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Another fav Spanaway doesn't win (Read 9210 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
harnessplop
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1431
Another fav Spanaway doesn't win
«
on:
September 03, 2023, 07:21:37 PM »
2 to 5 Chad brown ran 2nd
Logged
theokodjak26
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1162
Re: Another fav Spanaway doesn't win
«
Reply #1 on:
September 05, 2023, 06:04:09 PM »
Wasn’t that great?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Another fav Spanaway doesn't win
shout out
Sound off !
darnoldrocks
:
But I will still accept an online apology on PLOP.
Today
at 10:29:06 AM
darnoldrocks
:
I wouldn't give you my number if it was the last thing I do. I have no interest in talking to a complete douche like you.
Today
at 10:25:29 AM
Sweet
:
I'll give you an
"apology"
in person, by phone, how's that you up for it or still coward
Today
at 10:23:02 AM
darnoldrocks
:
A simple apology would do.
Today
at 10:19:44 AM
wiggles44
:
Has Mike finally been exposed? Screenshots dont lie.
Today
at 10:14:37 AM
wiggles44
:
But thanks for these screenshots:)
Today
at 10:09:54 AM
wiggles44
:
I wasn’t talking to you
Today
at 10:09:13 AM
Sweet
:
Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones
Today
at 10:07:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal