Author Topic: Who’s the best???  (Read 3137 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr.Turnpike

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Who’s the best???
« on: August 11, 2023, 02:30:02 PM »
 Who is biggest or the best gambler that you know??

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Who’s the best???
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 02:44:04 PM »
Who is biggest or the best gambler that you know??
Me
Big at the time!
At seventeen I used my college fund to buy a yearling.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Who’s the best???
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2023, 03:01:28 PM »
The biggest gamblers I know are the farmers that I grew up with.
Put a handfull of seeds in the ground, and hope to harvest a bag of seeds.
Hope for rain, but not to much.
Hope for sunshine, but not to much.
Hope my $100,000 tractor doesn't break down.
Hope my $200,000 combine doesn't break down.
Pray for a good crop, and a good price.
My classmates that are farmers are the real gamblers!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Who’s the best???
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 03:19:39 PM »
Charles Ingalls didn't have cooperatives or govet subsidies or get paid not to grow or to destroy crops. Having said that I love farmers and anything agricultural. God Bless America's farmers.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Who’s the best???
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 04:07:37 PM »
The biggest gamblers I know are the farmers that I grew up with.
Put a handfull of seeds in the ground, and hope to harvest a bag of seeds.
Hope for rain, but not to much.
Hope for sunshine, but not to much.
Hope my $100,000 tractor doesn't break down.
Hope my $200,000 combine doesn't break down.
Pray for a good crop, and a good price.
My classmates that are farmers are the real gamblers!

Amen to that!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ScrapeThePaint: Hey Dingus- is Andrew also a F-cking broken record? The dude who posts the same thing every single day about Mark Ford resigning and opens up 500 threads on the political forum. The one who never graduated from third grade is he AI as well?
    Today at 12:04:56 PM
  • Dingus: Wiggles is like a f-cking broken record.  I think it’s AI!
    Today at 11:38:38 AM
  • JT: John is rainman2, contact him :P
    Today at 10:45:12 AM
  • JT: The J in JT might not stand for anything, or maybe it does, who knows  ;D
    Today at 10:44:19 AM
  • JT: The J in JT doesn't stand for John or Justin as Calhoun has mentioned  ngc3
    Today at 10:43:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Hi John
    Today at 10:40:44 AM
  • JT: Calm down wiggles  :P...it's Sunday, take the day off, we are begging you ngc3
    Today at 10:40:19 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Trigger
    Today at 10:37:41 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal