Author Topic: Nit picking here  (Read 2994 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 634
Nit picking here
« on: August 10, 2023, 01:25:55 PM »
I read the article on Its Academic & By the missile. I think STIENAM
is the greatest Ohio bred ever. Aside from on the track accomplishments, her foals and foals off springs are off the charts. It’s my Show being the latest

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Nit picking here
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 01:48:23 PM »
I read the article on Its Academic & By the missile. I think STIENAM
is the greatest Ohio bred ever. Aside from on the track accomplishments, her foals and foals off springs are off the charts. It’s my Show being the latest
Annapolis was a good mare who got a very late start. I know the party that bought her has an untrained 2 year old, for $3500.00, and sent her to Ake Svanstedt. In fact it looks like Hickory Lane purchased over the years many of that same ownership connection's fillies. Annapolis, Consolidator etc.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 01:52:41 PM by Generation XYZ »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal