Author Topic: Big UFO UAP Military cover up Whistleblower comes forth about recovered craft  (Read 4644 times)

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
  • Dr Viktor Kleber Plopenstein Creatore Del Centauro
You forgot Interdimensional.

Didn't forget, worse, was unaware until now.  Thank you.

(I did see Interstellar  angbk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdimensional_UFO_hypothesis

An excerpt:  "Keel used the term "ultraterrestrials" to describe UFO occupants he believed to be non-human entities capable of taking on whatever form they want."

ALL this subject matter pushes the mind beyond way beyond.  We continually see no dispositive.  Frustrating enough to say fuck this and forget it, yet it's WAY TOO interesting to turn away and not indulge. 
Death will join us together

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Wikipedia is unreliable on this topic as there are a dedicated bunch of people who edit it against all whistle blowers and ufologists. 

Instead of giving useless quotes watch the Danny Sheehan interview I gave a link too and then talk about all the stuff he has seen over the years. 

Please anybody who is reading this ... watch that interview.  Lots to talk about if you are so inclined.

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
I think James Carville is one of the aliens.

At least one can conclude here within this subject matter "aliens" and political talk can reasonably be merged, yet you make a joke not an actual statement of alien intervention into US politics as you don't follow through.

We all want to go where the plop viewers are to get our points across for maximum effectiveness.  The Harness forum gets fucked up, and it will likely continually get fucked up. 

You need to work on your Trump stumping better.  Confidence sells and it is portrayed by making short, very intelligent succinct points. 

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
Wikipedia is unreliable on this topic as there are a dedicated bunch of people who edit it against all whistle blowers and ufologists. 

Instead of giving useless quotes watch the Danny Sheehan interview I gave a link too and then talk about all the stuff he has seen over the years. 

Please anybody who is reading this ... watch that interview.  Lots to talk about if you are so inclined.

I'm going to listen to the Sheehan vid you sent for sure. 

I did look him up on Wikipedia for a refresher because he sounded vaguely familiar.

I agree on your thoughts on Wikipedia.  We go out and seek, find information and determine what is credible and not, slanted, agenda and otherwise.  It's hard and time restrictive to be eyes and ears on everything muchless first hand is almost impossible, so relying on each other doing the legwork, homework too becomes a value.  Smart.   tmbz1

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
At least one can conclude here within this subject matter "aliens" and political talk can reasonably be merged, yet you make a joke not an actual statement of alien intervention into US politics as you don't follow through.

We all want to go where the plop viewers are to get our points across for maximum effectiveness.  The Harness forum gets fucked up, and it will likely continually get fucked up. 

You need to work on your Trump stumping better.  Confidence sells and it is portrayed by making short, very intelligent succinct points.

Wow, you use long words like delicatessen.

Life without levity is a very sad place as witnessed by your post.
I don't work for the Trump campaign but one might guess by your repartee you are now stumping for brain dead Biden and Mrs Cackles.

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
Wow, you use long words like delicatessen.

Life without levity is a very sad place as witnessed by your post.
I don't work for the Trump campaign but one might guess by your repartee you are now stumping for brain dead Biden and Mrs Cackles.

Trump and Biden are the worst choices, and unfortunately thee choices.

Kamala is a cunt, and that is going back to her lawyering days at the CA AG and that entire corrupt administration.

I have a little bit of a sense of humor.   ;D

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Don't think anybody cares but the good (bad) doctor who did his usual invasion of topics and has a bad case of word vomit is gone.  For those that hadn't figured it out it was Senator Paul who gave himself away towards the end of his short tenure with his usual talk and signature.

I know you are reading Paul ... It wasn't me that turned you in.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar