Author Topic: Big UFO UAP Military cover up Whistleblower comes forth about recovered craft  (Read 4328 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
This article came out today.  It's from the same reporters that told about the government secret program a few years ago

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

Also an exclusive story about this guy today on News Nation
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 06:02:54 PM by The Thorn »

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
I have a family member who worked many years at Wright Patterson and he swears they have things there that would make your head spin.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Fascinating information from the interview. Certainly makes one wonder how regular this is happening.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
There's supposed to be a hell of a lot more to the story too.  The interviewer Ross Coulthart has been doing regular reports and podcasts for years about this subject.

He currently has a utube podcast Need to Know with Brice Zabel a hollywood guy, yesterdays podcast was what turned me on to this subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjbFZT9_EM

Coulthart says there is more than just this statement and interview so to follow this story this best place will probably be on his podcast

mottoman

• Top Claimer
E.T. come home.  He's trying to sell a book.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
I have a family member who worked many years at Wright Patterson and he swears they have things there that would make your head spin.

Is he allowed to say anything?  I for one would be very curious about even just a little of what he knows

The full interview with the whistle blower is this Sunday at 9PM EST on News Nation. 

Generation XYZ

• Elite
Looks to be an interesting interview.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Fascinating information from the interview. Certainly makes one wonder how regular this is happening.
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Back to the thread. 

All the skeptics are skeptical because he has no first hand knowledge or pictures. 

The major news outlets will not pick up the story but major media is controlled by their advertisers and they don't want to burn bridges. 

Some like Rogan say he's a plant spreading misinformation to set up something that the gov can use to make the public do whatever they want, wondering why the gov is allowing him to say all this stuff and that is true ... Why are they?

The UFologists want to open champagne and celebrate what they think is disclosure.

Whatever this probably will not go away real soon and there's going to be a hell of a fight somewhere in the Pentagon.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
No doubt this is something big. Gives reason to wonder about the development of the US Space Force. I'm sure its not just to monitor satellites.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: Big UFO UAP Military cover up Whistleblower comes forth about recovered craft
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2023, 12:01:22 AM »
This topic is now a mainstream topic. 20yrs ago they put you in a rubber room if you mentioned it. Won't be long and they will be telling you and me that they are friendly and be polite to them! When you see them coming bend over and kiss your family goodbye! An A.R. will only give away your position!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
Re: Big UFO UAP Military cover up Whistleblower comes forth about recovered craft
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2023, 02:13:07 PM »
This topic is now a mainstream topic. 20yrs ago they put you in a rubber room if you mentioned it. Won't be long and they will be telling you and me that they are friendly and be polite to them! When you see them coming bend over and kiss your family goodbye! An A.R. will only give away your position!

tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal