Author Topic: Bongiorno family no longer welcome at big m  (Read 5765 times)

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: Bongiorno family no longer welcome at big m
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2023, 07:05:53 PM »
Mr Triple T, quite respectfully disagree. My gripe isnt with the betting. That i havent looked at numbers (though i wouldnt be surprised if family and friends had a few winning tickets). Frankly, i pounded two cold late doubles with the chalk. One was nicoles horse in second half of double. My logic was partially practical and partially a gambler's paranoia. Practical in the sense i couldnt play an odds on horse with anything close to chalk in the latter half and make the risk worth the bet.  Paranoid in the sense i thought chivalry might set the second half of the double up where it might be in jbs interest to see his girlfriend triumph.

My disagreement with you sir, is jbs drive looked laughable. Most would consider a bad drive when a conlict of interest is involved fixing. My gripe with dfr is their article is misleading. It suggests to the public that all this was on the up and up; when in my mind it may not have been.Now, if they had at least mentioned that some viewers had questions about the quality of jbs drive i wouldnt have taken issue.

Nonetheless, i wasnt disappointed with the outcome as i pocketed some shekels and learned long ago to either turn the page over or quit betting  when i observe wonky things in racing. And is far from the first time ive turned observed some wonkiness and turned the page over.

blg1112

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2023, 07:22:31 PM »
How he is not suspended is mind blowing! Wasn’t it obvious to everyone that how he drives everything else?.. Then this one he sat MOTIONLESS the whole mile? C’mon..

H
E

D
I
D
N
T

E
V
E
N

T
R
Y!

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2023, 08:03:21 AM »
BigM is corrupt also.  I guess they are family friends, so no penalty.  But don't insult the public by saying there was nothing wrong with that drive.  Horse was tons the best on paper and he never tried to get him involved.  Fuck Gural and  the BigM.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2023, 08:25:21 AM »
I truly do hate to critize other drivers because, unless you've been out there in an actual race you have no idea of how many things can go wrong. But holy shit. Theres no way to sugar coat it. That was blatant. And he got away with it.

As is said on here frequently- the sport is dead laddies

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2023, 10:39:28 AM »
I truly do hate to critize other drivers because, unless you've been out there in an actual race you have no idea of how many things can go wrong. But holy shit. Theres no way to sugar coat it. That was blatant. And he got away with it.

It's certainly isn't dead for the criminals that continue to get away with easy money daily.

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2023, 04:51:13 PM »

It's why it's called gambling!  Horses and drivers are living things, sometimes they feel like trying and sometimes they don't.

WillieGoldberg

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2023, 05:20:29 PM »
I'm disappointed in Mr. Gural.  Horses that are expected to leave don't leave several times each race card.  And when a 1/9 starts the double, bettors spread, so it's not unusual for the double to come back shorter than the win price; it happens when 1/9s start Pick 3s as well.
Ms. Bongiorno is one of America's great trainers; a real horse whisperer.  Fortunately  hear she will be allowed to participate at the Big M.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 05:24:38 PM by WillieGoldberg »

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2023, 05:31:47 PM »
I'm disappointed in Mr. Gural.  Horses that are expected to leave don't leave several times each race card.  And when a 1/9 starts the double, bettors spread, so it's not unusual for the double to come back shorter than the win price; it happens when 1/9s start Pick 3s as well.
Ms. Bongiorno is one of America's great trainers; a real horse whisperer.  Fortunately  hear she will be allowed to participate at the Big M.

yep, she's some horse whisperer, after brother Joe reminds her where the horses ears are located. A complete joke.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2023, 06:54:33 PM »
Bond,
His girlfriends horse? I thought he was married to Melissa?

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2023, 08:03:14 PM »
Bond,
His girlfriends horse? I thought he was married to Melissa?

Melissa was quickly yesterday's news. As per Melissa... he was one in a million and she could not wait to spend forever with him or two plus years, which ever comes first. This current one may last longer because they know it's fun watching Gural blow smoke and then crawl back in his hole.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 08:17:42 PM by onabrake »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2023, 08:10:07 PM »
Bigm
Has become u watchable

Whitehall the chaos every weekend

And  Jeffrey state policing

It’s become very tiring to watch
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2023, 12:51:53 PM »
The only thing worth watching at the Big M are the stakes races, and most of those are predictable.  The overnights are whatever the King of the fiefdom, perceives as integrity for the betting public, IE: his whale bettors.

I calls it likes I sees it!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal