Author Topic: SHOULD A DRIVER RECIVE MORE THAN 25 DOLLARS IF HES NOT IN TOP FIVE FINISHERS  (Read 3601 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Go ahead and give Atlee Bender and Ricky Macomber the $100 if you want to but I’d rather hit them in the face with a rubber mallet. Idiotic thread started just to rile up the horseploppers. Atlee should be working at Dairy Queen drive thru and Ricky should be a bus boy in the dining room.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

See (UP), that is flawless MikeAnt it starts out nice and then pounds ya, and not defcon1 violence but deserving & proportional....I t also just so happens to be in agreement with the gambler perspective ( tmbz1), offers thoughtful, logical real world solutions.  PERFECTION!    62za.clp
It's Official!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Go ahead and give Atlee Bender and Ricky Macomber the $100 if you want to but I’d rather hit them in the face with a rubber mallet. Idiotic thread started just to rile up the horseploppers. Atlee should be working at Dairy Queen drive thru and Ricky should be a bus boy in the dining room.

WHY DONT U JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP...
YOU FUCKIN ASS CLOWN..
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Rocky said it best...sweat and blood rolling down his face...."This is the greatest Night Thread in the history of my life!"

It sure is!  Very consequential, because what happens on Plop, matters out there meaning ANYFUCKINGWHERE!   ;D
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
How about the trainers that actually ship to the track with their horses and have to sit there for 4 hours for Lasix that has virtually no effect by the time they go to the gate ?

Couldn’t even at least buy us lunch?

(Yes, I know, this is the job I signed up for. Thanks for the reminder in advance.)
You're already a fat slob.  Skip a meal

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite

ngc3 73cv.2 ngc3  73cv.2 ngc3  Wow!

In the meantime, not to trivialize the holocaust, we're (The Gamblers) are like the malnourished anorexic perpetually tortured participants that churn the wheel of their lifestyle forced to figuratively eat our own excrement to survive most days while these faggot fucks lol in our face! 

Their horses get, eat hay, we get hay -minus- hay  = We're shit out of Hay!   ;D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 01:14:53 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel

ease off!  it might cost a couple hundo to put out a buffet w/ wangs, hot dogs, chili, chips, apples, cheese and a relish tray.  Give the hard-working horse people a break. 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
ease off!  it might cost a couple hundo to put out a buffet w/ wangs, hot dogs, chili, chips, apples, cheese and a relish tray.  Give the hard-working horse people a break.

Full body cast to hold those "BREAKS" together!
tmbz1

Drinking their blended meal through a straw from a bed!   73cv.2

Don't forget to pinch the nurse on the  19z.az  oh no hands allow us!   ;D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 02:22:25 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Easy Irv

• Top Claimer
Lets say a driver drives 15 races at Northfield and comes last in all of them. Does he get 375.00 for the effort?

I do not believe they should get any money for finishing worst than 5th...but I do think he should get 15 participation trophys for his efforts. Otherwise nobody will remember him in the future for his historic day!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
There has to be some incentive for a driver to not to just put laps in.If a driver can increase his earnings by putting a horse in a spot to win or get a better chunk of the purse it will create better racing. Each track has a regular driver that ducks every time they draw the outside.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
WHY DONT U JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP...
YOU FUCKIN ASS CLOWN..
Why don’t you make me- you Deygo ball licking midget?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 12:23:03 AM by MikeAnt »

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
There has to be some incentive for a driver to not to just put laps in.If a driver can increase his earnings by putting a horse in a spot to win or get a better chunk of the purse it will create better racing.

xactly.  otherwise, in fairness, every horses entered to race would also receive an appearance bons, same as giving drivers a gaurantee

dinkadoo

• Elite
1) Not a bad job Ploppers -- we have an actual topic that other than a little of page 2, we stayed away from homosexuality acts happenings in moms basement.

2) Now onto Luc's topic. I guess I can see both sides of it. But I'm still not sure if rewarding below mediocrity with more money. Say a new upcoming driver has 5 drives on the card. He gets one check and with bad stock and bad posts finishes off the board with the rest. Maybe he made a $150.  Lets say the card lasted 5 hours. He made on his catch driving gig $30/ hour....

If you can't live off that _ I get it - find you a side hustle. Jog horses in the morning, clean some stalls, Uber during the day. If your home track races 4 days a week, at 5 hours a card - should you expect to call it a week at 20 hours ?

I am a school teacher making so so money. But with twin boys graduating high school and going to college, I want to help and I work two days a week at the hospital after leaving the classroom. Just so I can help them out. But questioning , why do I need to inflate the value of the catch driver.... Either a not so good one, or one getting their feet wet ?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal