Author Topic: Surick touting just house arrest  (Read 15047 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Surick touting just house arrest
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2023, 08:52:32 AM »
I know Johnny Holmes

No Liz holmes :P
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2023, 02:25:47 PM »
The only person who believes he will get home confinement is Lucpark, enough said

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2023, 05:51:04 PM »
I DID LOOK ON PACER AND DID DISCOVER THAT THE JUDGE SIGNED AN ORDER EXTENDING IS REPORT DATE TO SEPTEMBER 3, 2023.   OBVIOUSLY, THE ORDER DOES NOT SAY WHY OR ANY REASON WHY BUT TRUTHFULLY ANY COMMENT HERE WOULD BE SPECULATION.   

THE LAST EXTENSION WAS DUE TO A LANDSCAPING BUSINESS--THIS EXTENSION DOES NOT SAY WHY THERE IS AN EXTENSION.   THEREFORE, THERE IS NO FACTS REGARDING THIS--ONLY SPECULATION.   

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2023, 05:59:07 PM »
I DID LOOK ON PACER AND DID DISCOVER THAT THE JUDGE SIGNED AN ORDER EXTENDING IS REPORT DATE TO SEPTEMBER 3, 2023.   OBVIOUSLY, THE ORDER DOES NOT SAY WHY OR ANY REASON WHY BUT TRUTHFULLY ANY COMMENT HERE WOULD BE SPECULATION.   

THE LAST EXTENSION WAS DUE TO A LANDSCAPING BUSINESS--THIS EXTENSION DOES NOT SAY WHY THERE IS AN EXTENSION.   THEREFORE, THERE IS NO FACTS REGARDING THIS--ONLY SPECULATION.

That's right, the plot thickens....PIGLA ND, even myself and others, well let's just say diming - the odds have dropped a bit on the spec!   ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 06:06:57 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2023, 08:30:43 PM »
The only person who believes he will get home confinement is Lucpark, enough said

I hope he gets ass raped in jail and when he gets out he has to suck dick for gas money!  He is a worthless piece of shit!  It's his big mouth that got this whole thing started.  Never knew when to shut up!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2023, 08:38:30 PM »
i have seen what hapens to rats in jail

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2023, 09:32:44 PM »

Personal experience?
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2023, 09:42:08 PM »
You are a clown! You said yesterday he WILL report June 3. LOL.

quote author=COUNSELOR link=topic=74066.msg1107442#msg1107442 date=1684446664]

[/quote]
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2023, 09:56:04 PM »

Will never happen. He has more money hidden than you could count.  ngc3 ngc3
With Love,
Pacing Queen

WillieGoldberg

• NW-1
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2023, 11:15:00 PM »

I don't see Nick doing hard time.  Too many questions.  As he said in court "I lost my way."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 11:24:54 PM by WillieGoldberg »

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2023, 12:47:55 AM »
I DO NOT KNOW THIS FELLA NOR HAVE ANY FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE REGARDING HIS WEALTH.  I HAVE READ THE CASE AND UNDERSTAND THE CASE.  IT IS MY OPINION THAT MR. SURICK WILL GO TO  FEDERAL CAMP ON SEPTEMBER 5TH.   THIS IS NOT ABOUT MONEUY OR HIS NET WORTH----ASK THE THERANOS FOLKS HOW THEIR BILLIONS HELPED THEM---IT DID NOT.   

I HAVE NO TRUTHFUL INFORMATION ON WHY THIS WAS EXTENDED SO THEREFORE, I WILL NOT SPECUALTE ON THIS FELLAS FUTURE.   IF I KNEW THIS FELLA---AND I DO NOT----AND I WAS A HORSE TRAINER THAT THIS FELLA HAS INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR PED USAGE ---I WOULD BE NERVOUS!   THE FEDERAL JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS WITH THE IDEA THAT SOMEONE ALWAYS BECOMES AN INFORMANT IN EVERY CASE WHICH LEADS TO MORE INDICTMENTS AND CRIMINAL CHARGES.  DEPENDING ON THE INFORMATION AND ITS USAGE TO OBTAIN CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS---TH INFORMANT MAY RECIEVE CREDIT ON HIS CRIME.  THIS IS GENERALLY MONTHS OFF A PRISON SENTENCE ---NOT YEARS OR EXONERATION.   JUST A CREDIT OF X MONTHS.

IF I WAS A GAMBLING MAN AND I AM NOT---I WOULD GAMBLE THAT MORE INDICTMENTS ARE COMING DUE TO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2023, 12:56:56 AM »
I DO NOT KNOW THIS FELLA NOR HAVE ANY FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE REGARDING HIS WEALTH.  I HAVE READ THE CASE AND UNDERSTAND THE CASE.  IT IS MY OPINION THAT MR. SURICK WILL GO TO  FEDERAL CAMP ON SEPTEMBER 5TH.   THIS IS NOT ABOUT MONEUY OR HIS NET WORTH----ASK THE THERANOS FOLKS HOW THEIR BILLIONS HELPED THEM---IT DID NOT.   

I HAVE NO TRUTHFUL INFORMATION ON WHY THIS WAS EXTENDED SO THEREFORE, I WILL NOT SPECUALTE ON THIS FELLAS FUTURE.   IF I KNEW THIS FELLA---AND I DO NOT----AND I WAS A HORSE TRAINER THAT THIS FELLA HAS INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR PED USAGE ---I WOULD BE NERVOUS!   THE FEDERAL JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS WITH THE IDEA THAT SOMEONE ALWAYS BECOMES AN INFORMANT IN EVERY CASE WHICH LEADS TO MORE INDICTMENTS AND CRIMINAL CHARGES.  DEPENDING ON THE INFORMATION AND ITS USAGE TO OBTAIN CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS---TH INFORMANT MAY RECIEVE CREDIT ON HIS CRIME.  THIS IS GENERALLY MONTHS OFF A PRISON SENTENCE ---NOT YEARS OR EXONERATION.   JUST A CREDIT OF X MONTHS.

IF I WAS A GAMBLING MAN AND I AM NOT---I WOULD GAMBLE THAT MORE INDICTMENTS ARE COMING DUE TO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Not too much in the way of clues for everyone, even some with possible insider dope herein, but it's been interesting fodder for the ploppers to wonder.  As an attorney, being cautious and logical, however conservative is spot on for you, makes sense and it is very respectable.  tmbz1

Once again, please remain pro-bono lol, if anyone is winning here their cheers have been done quietly.  That will change!  Thanks COUNSELOR and Horseplop BRO!!!  VGL if you're speculating on races!!!!! ;D
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2023, 08:40:43 AM »
COUNSELOR is a nit wit.

Lost every case.

Twice.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2023, 09:48:23 AM »
COUNSELOR is a nit wit.

Lost every case.

Twice.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Bro, the Caps is like kryptonite, it's killing me, I'm sure others too LOL.  No one in history learned to read in caps, shit, I speed read can you imagine the pain?!   ;D
It's Official!

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2023, 10:43:07 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Bro, the Caps is like kryptonite, it's killing me, I'm sure others too LOL.  No one in history learned to read in caps, shit, I speed read can you imagine the pain?!   ;D

No one said being a Horseplopper was easy, hang in there Senator

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal