Author Topic: Scioto Downs 4th race 5/24  (Read 1101 times)

blg1112

• NW-1
Scioto Downs 4th race 5/24
« on: May 24, 2023, 05:17:43 PM »
Haha so someone PLEASE explain this one too me on what judges are even looking at.. Race 4 Wednesday 5/24

4 broke on far turn DQ’d him from 2nd placed him 6 for interference with 2.. ok fair enough..

Next 2 broke behind the gate was declared a non-starter.. (noble ran him into the gate and made a break) I don’t see how that’s possible he is a non starter  but ok declared non starter that’s fine..

THIS next s..t is MIND blowing.. they DQ’d 3 from 2nd place him behind the 2 when 2 was literally in front of him the entire race.. you think ok maybe something happened at the starting car? NOPE.. the 3 is in his position the 2 in his and 2 just broke..

Can someone give me a valid reason or love to hear reasonings? yea I had 10-3 and 10-3-1 tri probably set to make few hundred on race which was nice but I am in awe how they take him down?

https://www.caesars.com/scioto-downs/racing/racing-info/race-replay

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
Re: Scioto Downs 4th race 5/24
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 12:24:57 PM »
The #2 was taken out of the pool no wager no money in pool, the next horse up was the 6 place (the 3) which was 5th place for the High Five. (#2 was interfered with by the #3 before the start, so not a fair start for the #2)

It was a High Five race which caused this nutty decision. (Maybe the #3 should have been placed 10th?)
Good Night Senator where ever you are

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Scioto Downs 4th race 5/24
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 01:21:56 PM »
Haha so someone PLEASE explain this one too me on what judges are even looking at.. Race 4 Wednesday 5/24

4 broke on far turn DQ’d him from 2nd placed him 6 for interference with 2.. ok fair enough..

Next 2 broke behind the gate was declared a non-starter.. (noble ran him into the gate and made a break) I don’t see how that’s possible he is a non starter  but ok declared non starter that’s fine..

THIS next s..t is MIND blowing.. they DQ’d 3 from 2nd place him behind the 2 when 2 was literally in front of him the entire race.. you think ok maybe something happened at the starting car? NOPE.. the 3 is in his position the 2 in his and 2 just broke..

Can someone give me a valid reason or love to hear reasonings? yea I had 10-3 and 10-3-1 tri probably set to make few hundred on race which was nice but I am in awe how they take him down?

https://www.caesars.com/scioto-downs/racing/racing-info/race-replay

coincidental that I was tuning in for a couple later races.  Saw the finish on R4; but, good glory ? they hit the replay over and over and over ... to me, if you're under a microscope, then the infraction was not EZ to even spot.  These determinations have got to be meted out same every time  -  not just willy-nilly, by guess and by golly.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal