Author Topic: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight  (Read 12452 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« on: May 04, 2023, 06:23:52 PM »
Why the hell not, just in case the thieving, race staging cocksuckers realize they haven't got it all from me yet!   ;D

1- 179   tri bx, win on 9, dd 99, ( p3, p5 as listed)
2- 9 10 ex bx, ( dd, p3 as listed)
3 - 1 (dd, p3 as listed)
4 - 4
5 - all

GL ev1!   tmbz1
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 06:25:46 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 07:15:12 PM »
Race1, 29-1, YES!!!!!  ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 07:23:33 PM »
Just added...
Race 2 - win on 9, tri 910/910/all
Race 3 - win 1
Race 4 win 4
It's Official!

Frank the Zipper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Shoot 'em up
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 07:24:06 PM »
nice!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 07:26:08 PM »
nice!

Thanks bro, either a giant popcorn fart for da night (the likely scenario), or....  ngc3

GL to YOU & EV1!
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2023, 07:42:08 PM »
Bob McClure from HERO ---->Slobovian Scumbag.  Still alive with p3, p5 and new dd  ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2023, 07:56:01 PM »
Didn't have time to look at 5th race before and no interest now... tmbz1

Added Race 4- dd 4all
It's Official!

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2023, 07:58:29 PM »
Nice call knucklehead!

Not 2 many prerace predictions like that anywhere, here or with the professional handicappers.

Funny i played ten $ straight ex 7 over 19 and 6$ tri 17, 17, 9. Only used the 17 in my $48 p5. Saw some potential in 9 but didnt see him winning. Lol. Not the furst time in life i fucked up. Lol Anyway nice score for u.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2023, 08:02:42 PM »
Nice call knucklehead!

Not 2 many prerace predictions like that anywhere, here or with the professional handicappers.

Funny i played ten $ straight ex 7 over 19 and 6$ tri 17, 17, 9. Only used the 17 in my $48 p5. Saw some potential in 9 but didnt see him winning. Lol. Not the furst time in life i fucked up. Lol Anyway nice score for u.

I go for value, the only choice for me.  Just a $5 to win on the 9 thus far, and alives.   GL Bro!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2023, 08:07:39 PM »
McClure must of heard me lol, stuck it good!  :1
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2023, 08:10:12 PM »
Adding Race 4 - ex 4all
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2023, 08:38:46 PM »
Woulda coulda shoulda lol, dropped my mouse, batteries fall out, I look up 4 is nowhere to be found, upon seeing replay, no time to cancel anyway.  Made @ $50 tonight...nice p5 payout potential...my mouse still works lmao!   ;D

 #    $1 PICK FIVE

1    Carryover
2    $24,314.40    
3    $589,381.10
4    $22,950.95
5    $6,790.10
6    $433,368.45    
7    Carryover
8    $175,411.05
9    $83,245.90    
10    Carryover    
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2023, 08:49:11 PM »
Last bets of the night in the blind....

Race 5 - Win on 3,6,8 and tri bx 368...3 highest payouts, next to carryover.  GL tmbz1
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2023, 08:55:23 PM »
I'll just take my $30 profit and slink away.....and figure wtf to do with the KYD 21, 22 never factored them in despite not putting bets in yet thank goodness!  tmbz1
It's Official!

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1104
Re: Mohawk, I have a $50 from my sock for ya Tonight
« Reply #14 on: Today at 01:28:57 PM »
BUMP

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:23:16 PM
  • Trigger: Calm down wiggles, you're delusional, we're all fine, enjoying, you not so much going non-stop  8)
    Today at 02:38:55 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 02:24:58 PM
  • Trigger: You're a big supporter of Trump apparantly canadia, jealous of Americans as you often to refer to our causes with "we", Trump is going to fuck y'all good, mark my words.  I enjoy myself at plop, you constantly complain, must be a peach around your family  ngc3
    Today at 12:56:52 PM
  • darnoldrocks: The rolls of Tigger The Troll and The Human Tampon on currently filled.  No need to apply.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • wiggles44: Do we send them to Sweet or Ignorance is Bliss?   :)
    Today at 12:36:20 PM
  • Trigger: Seeking a new Chihuahua Cock to replace the now KuntFaceKunt, send dms to apply or be you  tmbz1
    Today at 12:33:26 PM
  • Trigger: Go to the kid's hockey game and complain you entirely useless boring KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 12:14:42 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal