Author Topic: Simon Allard  (Read 4738 times)

getreal

• Open / FFA
Simon Allard
« on: April 29, 2023, 03:30:53 PM »
Does this douche know anything but leave the gait? Every freakin race hes out there leaving. I think for a week every driver in every race should park him no matter what. he screws up more races than i could count. eh

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 04:36:48 PM »
Does this douche know anything but leave the gait? Every freakin race hes out there leaving. I think for a week every driver in every race should park him no matter what. he screws up more races than i could count. eh

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Tell us what is really on your mind other than this BS and the real reason Allard is a douche and I bet we'll likely agree with you!

Since 4/21/23 up until today, 4/29/23 Poconos Race 12....

87 Races for Allard
23 Races where he left and lost
8 Races where he left and won
7 Races where he came off the pace and won
0 wins today off 1 leave attempt, 1 come behind win out of 9 races ran by Allard

Maybe take a break from FAST FOOD RACING, watch some come behind horses in a Seabiscuit movie, or Zenyatta videos neither of which Allard stars!  GL!   ;D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 04:38:52 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 06:59:58 PM »
How about the real truth about this scumbag Allard. He trolls around after dark looking to suck juvenile dick and should be right where his brother is right now. Any other questions?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 07:08:00 PM »
How about the real truth about this scumbag Allard. He trolls around after dark looking to suck juvenile dick and should be right where his brother is right now. Any other questions?

I couldn't find one verifiable source outside of Horseplop of that allegation, not even a hint, please share other than what you know and what everyone should know in a scintilla of evidence, even hearsay outside of Plop.  Thank you. 

True or not, I wish I could unhear it!   ;D
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 07:24:47 PM »
I couldn't find one verifiable source outside of Horseplop of that allegation, not even a hint, please share other than what you know and what everyone should know in a scintilla of evidence, even hearsay outside of Plop.  Thank you. 

It was all over the internet on video and all over this site. A video is far from an allegation and the video was highly damming. Somebody will find the video and re-post it, I'm too busy watching 4 horse races at M1.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2023, 07:29:05 PM »

It was all over the internet on video and all over this site. A video is far from an allegation and the video was highly damming. Somebody will find the video and re-post it, I'm too busy watching 4 horse races at M1.

"A "juvenile" is a person who has not attained his eighteenth birthday, and "juvenile delinquency" is the violation of a law of the United States committed by a person prior to his eighteenth birthday which would have been a crime if committed by an adult." - DOJ

"He trolls around after dark looking to suck juvenile dick." - YOU

Ok, awaiting advisement, whenever to never, thanks!    ;D
It's Official!

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2023, 07:33:09 PM »
Total fuckin dick licker..

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2023, 07:34:36 PM »
There is a YouTube video that shows the texts, etc, between him and a 16 year old. Not was a private sting/catfish set up.  When Simon showed up to get the young, black dick and saw it was a set up, he took off.  Where it was not an official police sting, no charges were filed.  It was definitely him and he showed up to get the young black boy dick.  There wasn’t any doubt.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023, 07:44:39 PM »
Total fuckin dick licker..

Your point, even with a wife and kid(s), infidelity is their problem?  I have no issue with gays, sadly I just had my dinner, and the visual (any sexual visual) wasn't close to the desert I had in mind atm.   ;D

And if he was seeking out just legal boys, I'd surely have a problem with that as a man, and many might agree, despite not illegal, it's fucked up when an adult chases vulnerable adolescent.  Along with doping, race fixing - he would only wish he was in jail...... tmbz1
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2023, 08:08:50 PM »
There is a YouTube video that shows the texts, etc, between him and a 16 year old. Not was a private sting/catfish set up.  When Simon showed up to get the young, black dick and saw it was a set up, he took off.  Where it was not an official police sting, no charges were filed.  It was definitely him and he showed up to get the young black boy dick.  There wasn’t any doubt.

I went through the 24 page thread that discussed this HERE and there were 2 links for videos, one for Nick Dipaolo, another for Rocky & Bullwinkle.   

If and when it materializes, I'll watch it, and share my thoughts if I do.   tmbz1 
It's Official!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2023, 10:07:10 PM »

Its all on video

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2023, 10:09:00 PM »
Its all on video

Please don't post it, that would be too easy.   ;D
It's Official!

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2023, 10:26:50 PM »
2 things senator
1. Youre going to have to start believing us, its all true about Allard
2. If you truly watch enough races you will know that he is not an overachiever but an overleaver.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2023, 10:28:35 PM »
I had the video saved on YouTube but the account was deactivated. The guy was doing God’s work catching pieces of human shit left and right. There were texts this pedo fuck was meeting up with what he thought was a 16 year old African American boy. He sent him pics of his dirty frog cock too. Pulled up to the trapper in his pretty silver car- license plate and all. Anyone who saw it knows without a doubt it was him. The video was even called harness driver pedo or something to that effect. Forget the dopers and bad vets when this fuck should have been put away for life. If he did it in Canada he likely did it here too. And the fucker has kids of his own. So don’t say it didn’t happen when it full well did.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2023, 10:38:02 PM »
2 things senator
1. Youre going to have to start believing us, its all true about Allard
2. If you truly watch enough races you will know that he is not an overachiever but an overleaver.

1.  Ok, can I see the video for shits and giggles?

2.  Your math lesson.  And you're wrong it's where he sees his most success.

Out of the 87 race sample Simon Allard left a total of 31 times.  He  won 8. 8 divided into 31 is 25.8 win %.   

On the other races where he didn't leave is 56 races.  Divide his wins off the pace. 7 divided into 56 is 12.5%

He is about a 15% driver or so.  If he leaves he's much stronger to win.  He also doesn't drive the horses from his brother's gas station anymore duh and competes straight up with Tetrick, D. Miller, Kakaley and Napolitano.  He's about tied with Buter.

I hate Bob Baffert, but if I want to win, I man up, and I avoid my feelings and seek to win, not avenge.

That's your last math lesson, from now on:  https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Math-Pre-Algebra-Workbook-Dummies/dp/1118828046
 ;D

« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 10:43:53 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal