Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Keeneland Saturday April 22, 2023 ... Free PPs
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Keeneland Saturday April 22, 2023 ... Free PPs (Read 10456 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Calhoun
Elite
Posts: 16490
Keeneland Saturday April 22, 2023 ... Free PPs
«
on:
April 22, 2023, 06:55:35 AM »
https://keeneland.com/files/programs/4-22-23-kee-online-programpdf.pdf
A couple good stakes. The Elkhorn .. 1.5 miles on turf and The Ben Ali .. 1 1/8 on dirt 4 yo up.
Logged
mottoman
Top Claimer
Posts: 164
Re: Keeneland Saturday April 22, 2023 ... Free PPs
«
Reply #1 on:
April 22, 2023, 07:41:05 AM »
nice thanks cal.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Keeneland Saturday April 22, 2023 ... Free PPs
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
G let's meet up soon I want to show you the trunk of my car, you're going to love it!
Today
at 10:13:57 AM
Trigger
:
Ant liked anyone that also hated, blacks,jews, hispanics etc
Today
at 10:13:10 AM
G
:
Mike/trigger should be ashamed of himself
Today
at 10:12:40 AM
dougie
:
I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
Today
at 10:10:33 AM
Trigger
:
His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina
Today
at 10:09:43 AM
dougie
:
I don't think I ever chatted with "Ant". Was he banned?
Today
at 10:07:57 AM
G
:
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
shout out Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
Today at 09:59:54 AM Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
Today
at 09:55:56 AM
Trigger
:
If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!
Today
at 09:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal