Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 20421 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4817
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2026, 09:37:27 PM »
Why not just ask him?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13092
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2026, 09:49:00 PM »
Why not just ask him?
Does anyone know why Senator Blutarsky left PLOP? Was he banded?

Kirby could tell you he just is too embarrassed as it was his and Calhoun's option to band those that ran over them with ease...not available to them lately  ngc3

They're not even men, women have bigger balls than these two cowards  ngc3

Their families if they have must be in pure disgust!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 09:50:47 PM by Trigger »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4817
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2026, 10:10:16 PM »
Kirby could tell you he just is too embarrassed as it was his and Calhoun's option to band those that ran over them with ease...not available to them lately  ngc3

They're not even men, women have bigger balls than these two cowards  ngc3

Their families if they have must be in pure disgust!  ;D

Speaking of families....How's yours?  ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13092
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2026, 11:06:09 PM »
Speaking of families....How's yours?  ngc3

They're waiting to greet yours  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4817
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2026, 11:57:54 PM »
What all none of them!

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4817
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #80 on: Today at 09:25:07 AM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4817
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #81 on: Today at 08:52:11 PM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
  • JT: I turn 52 next week What about you?
    Today at 08:57:57 PM
  • JT: I am probably 20 years younger then you? How old are ya Calhoun? No lies
    Today at 08:57:26 PM
  • Trigger: Lick Halle Berry's chocolate off muh dik chimp  ngc3
    Today at 08:57:00 PM
  • JT: You couldn't see your hand in front of your face ngc3
    Today at 08:56:37 PM
  • Calhoun: Y'all's best momento of your day..Calhoun saw you. And you show your adoration within seconds.
    Today at 08:55:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal