Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 20196 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4808
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2026, 03:21:33 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2026, 03:30:26 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2

Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2445
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2026, 04:33:25 PM »
Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Calm down Fuckface

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2026, 05:44:04 PM »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4808
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2026, 06:39:23 PM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4808
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2026, 11:49:27 AM »
Oh no. This not going anywhere
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16517
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2026, 12:08:10 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
Some people's children  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13041
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2026, 12:57:06 PM »
Some people's children  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Halle Berry look alike Fake wife  ngc3 Fake $600k gift to Fake daughter for her Fake wedding  ngc3

You convinced no one so you impressed no one.  8)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2026, 01:20:41 PM »
Halle Berry look alike Fake wife  ngc3 Fake $600k gift to Fake daughter for her Fake wedding  ngc3

You convinced no one so you impressed no one.  8)

Calm down Mike

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4595
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2026, 01:55:22 PM »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2026, 01:56:16 PM »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4808
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2026, 07:46:38 PM »
 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13041
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2026, 08:19:42 PM »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4808
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2026, 09:23:56 PM »
 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3013
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2026, 09:32:17 PM »
Does anyone know why Senator Blutarsky left PLOP? Was he banded?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: If you wait long enough, it will be
    October 08, 2026, 10:15:44 PM
  • Trigger: You mean tonight isn't fucking Friday  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 09:49:32 PM
  • Dingus: tomorrow night
    October 08, 2026, 09:38:21 PM
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    October 08, 2026, 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    October 08, 2026, 06:46:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal