Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 20019 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4797
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2026, 03:21:33 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2026, 03:30:26 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2

Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2444
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2026, 04:33:25 PM »
Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Calm down Fuckface

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2026, 05:44:04 PM »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4797
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2026, 06:39:23 PM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4797
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #65 on: Today at 11:49:27 AM »
Oh no. This not going anywhere
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16516
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #66 on: Today at 12:08:10 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
Some people's children  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13031
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #67 on: Today at 12:57:06 PM »
Some people's children  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Halle Berry look alike Fake wife  ngc3 Fake $600k gift to Fake daughter for her Fake wedding  ngc3

You convinced no one so you impressed no one.  8)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #68 on: Today at 01:20:41 PM »
Halle Berry look alike Fake wife  ngc3 Fake $600k gift to Fake daughter for her Fake wedding  ngc3

You convinced no one so you impressed no one.  8)

Calm down Mike

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4593
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #69 on: Today at 01:55:22 PM »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2228
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #70 on: Today at 01:56:16 PM »
stfu fuckface

Calm down Mike #6

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4797
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #71 on: Today at 07:46:38 PM »
 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13031
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #72 on: Today at 08:19:42 PM »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    Today at 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    Today at 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    Today at 06:46:19 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby band mouthing Calhoun  :o yikes  ngc3 Kenny bumping old threads ngc3 wiggles in full spam meltdown mode  ngc3 The Usaual Retarded Suspects  ngc3 Stupid niggas  ;D
    Today at 06:39:28 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down mike :)
    Today at 04:28:22 PM
  • Trigger: Di she call you, send you an email, you are transmitting communications between two parties, are you a lying sack of plop, yuppo  ngc3 You're going to be iignored after today so have fun with the misfits  ngc3
    Today at 03:21:42 PM
  • wiggles44: Prove that she’s looking for you Mike?
    Today at 03:16:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal