Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 19776 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2026, 03:21:33 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2026, 03:30:26 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2

Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2444
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2026, 04:33:25 PM »
Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Calm down Fuckface

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2026, 05:44:04 PM »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2026, 06:39:23 PM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #65 on: Today at 11:49:27 AM »
Oh no. This not going anywhere
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16515
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #66 on: Today at 12:08:10 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
Some people's children  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2
    Today at 11:48:33 AM
  • Trigger: G's not a racist a dozen homies banged the shit out of his fem fam and he  11.wj and did very enthusiastic cuck cock clean up  11.bz  O0
    Today at 11:31:50 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 11:26:05 AM
  • Trigger: Some halle Berry mother in law fanatasies too  ;D
    Today at 11:09:39 AM
  • Trigger: I'm saving myself for one of Calhoun's daughters, bought her a $600,000 house  ngc3 if he don't have go adopt, DAD  ngc3
    Today at 11:05:09 AM
  • Calhoun: Where does all the hate come from?
    Today at 11:01:15 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: At least the lord made that part right. Making him unable to breed! ngc3
    Today at 10:59:22 AM
  • Trigger: G's not a racist a dozen homies banged the shit out of his fem fam and he  11.wj and did very enthusiastic cuck cock clean up  11.bz  O0
    Today at 10:56:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal