Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 19671 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4792
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #60 on: Today at 03:21:33 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #61 on: Today at 03:30:26 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2

Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2443
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #62 on: Today at 04:33:25 PM »
Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Calm down Fuckface

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #63 on: Today at 05:44:04 PM »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4792
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #64 on: Today at 06:39:23 PM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    Today at 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    Today at 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    Today at 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    Today at 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    Today at 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    Today at 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal