Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 19561 times)

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4790
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #60 on: Today at 03:21:33 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2194
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #61 on: Today at 03:30:26 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2

Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2443
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #62 on: Today at 04:33:25 PM »
Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Calm down Fuckface

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Paul Blutarsky/ Mike #2  having another bad day.
    Today at 05:11:17 PM
  • wiggles44: Not nice Mike.   :)
    Today at 03:30:39 PM
  • Trigger: Drop dead :)
    Today at 01:19:41 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2.  :)
    Today at 01:17:45 PM
  • Trigger: You're repeating shit about male ass sherlock wiggles the retard  ngc3
    Today at 12:54:59 PM
  • wiggles44: You talk a lot about  male ass Mike.  :)
    Today at 12:33:24 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal