0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Very sexy photo Senator. Are you Lance’s friend?
My first full week as Horseplop Member - what did I learn?It's a whole different ballgame being a Member opposed to Guest, more than a toe dip, fully submerged, this "pool" is warm, I don't want to get out, ya can fuck in it too!God gave me 2 ears and one mouth, he wants me to listen twice as much as he wants me to talk....and there is a lot to learn.The forum and members have inspired, well, I formalized my gambling direction, for the time being, to become a Predator....zero-a handful of races a week, so I feel the story build, get warm and fuzzy, load up, and pull the trigger. I can always sit back, study watch and listen, and root for others to fulfill my desire for action when I have none.That the DARKSIDE is strong here - anger, controversy out-view and outperform......H ate is a stand alone, useless emotion, one can be serious and purposeful and not Hate. The opposite of Love is Loss, one fulfilling and the other grieving. I will continue to introspect and not judge, starting with I can be better friend to myself and others, or just silent and peaceful. Here's to focus, being successful and laughing & enjoying Horseplop.
I view this is purely entertainment. Glad you’re having fun. Enjoy!
My first full week as Horseplop Member - what did I learn?It's a whole different ballgame being a Member opposed to Guest, more than a toe dip, fully submerged, this "pool" is warm, I don't want to get out, ya can fuck in it too!God gave me 2 ears and one mouth, he wants me to listen twice as much as he wants me to talk....and there is a lot to learn.The forum and members have inspired, well, I formalized my gambling direction, for the time being, to become a Predator....zero-a handful of races a week, so I feel the story build, get warm and fuzzy, load up, and pull the trigger. I can always sit back, study watch and listen, and root for others to fulfill my desire for action when I have none.iend to myself and others, or just silent and peaceful. Here's to focus, being successful and laughing & enjoying Horseplop.
Appreciation & gratitude to Pigland and Admin. for accepting me as a member, what were you thinking lol (?).I've leaned on this place as a viewer many a day to cheer me up...I appreciate everyone's contributions...l ife, news, enough said. The membership has character, and balls! There ain't a better live action virtual grandstand social club than this place .I'm glad to be here, hope to not get banned, being half retarded seems to fit in and is surely my better half . Not touting, just sharing, I like the 4 in the 10th at Mohawk tonight, has the appropriate moniker for a screen name here too - Mad Man Hill. Maybe JJ back on him can replicate his 3/11/23 drive and get a price.Love and thanks!Paul
Look who's at the BottomGood Old Paul!
Such a shame Trigger would not come outside to say hello to Calhoun. Instead of braving up and doing so, he ShitPosted all day about his fear of meeting me. Reminiscent of SCM no-showing for the hot dog toss as Goshen. At the appointed time, he chose to film himself a half mile away rambling some incoherent nonsense. Birds of a feather, I suppose.
I like who the first person was that responded to him.