Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 20192 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4808
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2026, 09:37:27 PM »
Why not just ask him?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13041
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2026, 09:49:00 PM »
Why not just ask him?
Does anyone know why Senator Blutarsky left PLOP? Was he banded?

Kirby could tell you he just is too embarrassed as it was his and Calhoun's option to band those that ran over them with ease...not available to them lately  ngc3

They're not even men, women have bigger balls than these two cowards  ngc3

Their families if they have must be in pure disgust!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 09:50:47 PM by Trigger »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4808
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2026, 10:10:16 PM »
Kirby could tell you he just is too embarrassed as it was his and Calhoun's option to band those that ran over them with ease...not available to them lately  ngc3

They're not even men, women have bigger balls than these two cowards  ngc3

Their families if they have must be in pure disgust!  ;D

Speaking of families....How's yours?  ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13041
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2026, 11:06:09 PM »
Speaking of families....How's yours?  ngc3

They're waiting to greet yours  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4808
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2026, 11:57:54 PM »
What all none of them!

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: If you wait long enough, it will be
    October 08, 2026, 10:15:44 PM
  • Trigger: You mean tonight isn't fucking Friday  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 09:49:32 PM
  • Dingus: tomorrow night
    October 08, 2026, 09:38:21 PM
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    October 08, 2026, 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    October 08, 2026, 06:46:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal