Author Topic: PETRELLI CAUGHT IN LIE AGAIN  (Read 1831 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
PETRELLI CAUGHT IN LIE AGAIN
« on: April 02, 2023, 12:40:23 PM »
Did they give you your dollar back for the horse asshole? NO TURBO! Last night "We own Turbo!"  Once again, you LIE You fucking loser quit coming on here and saying shit that isn't true. You've humiliated yourself and your children enough. Just go away. Go fix the toilet at the Burger King or something because that's all you're good for you blow hard lying coward.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: PETRELLI CAUGHT IN LIE AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 12:42:38 PM »
i havent heard a lie

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 12:45:50 PM »
He's disgracing what you've built Pig!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 01:55:29 PM »
Did they give you your dollar back for the horse asshole? NO TURBO! Last night "We own Turbo!"  Once again, you LIE You fucking loser quit coming on here and saying shit that isn't true. You've humiliated yourself and your children enough. Just go away. Go fix the toilet at the Burger King or something because that's all you're good for you blow hard lying coward.

Did that rescue lady come to her senses? Did she not want Turbo wearing sunglasses and a cane panhandling homeless on Main Street with that piece of shit? He NEEDS a horse fast to stick his squatty roots deep on that farm and get his shopping cart pushers to send more donations. Hell I see they were lining up in his posts today to send money. Helen Keller can see and hear he’s a lying piece of trash.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 02:02:24 PM »
😂😂

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 04:22:09 PM »
I heard two of his group of supporters pulled out. People starting to see the light little by little. Give him another three months and he’ll be living with that Barry guy or lady Wendy jo blow him while he’s doing the podcasts and makes up stuff like they’re actually typing something to his filthy ass

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2023, 08:44:09 PM »
How freaking hilarious is this absolute zero. Before my comment on that, how is that "getting back into music promotion" going you loser? Have any of you ever heard anyone talk about themselves as much as this jerk off? A couple of bustout guitar players take a picture with him and suddenly he is Tommy fucking Mattola. And what came of it? "Nothing, Zero, Zip!"  Ok onto the latest. This makes the third person in a row that is dealt with the shyster back out on him. What is the common denominator? Mike is a broke, deadbeat, horse abusing piece of trash. And these people came to their senses. How funny is it for him to come on last night and say "we own turbo." another lie, but he hast to come on and talk himself up, but he's actually serving a purpose! Then he comes on after these people research his history and back out on him with the "I don't care!" Crap. The mentality of a 6 year old. So now is he not only broke and without a family, he's once again homeless. Counting on some new sucker to put a roof over his head while he talks on the computer like he has ANYTHING going on. According to my scorecard, Harness racing, and its participants continue to flourish as Mike has now been humiliated by a "partner" for the fourth time this year. Keep up the good work Mike!
PS - Lucpark made more this month then you have in the last 10 years you fucking LOSER! Want to break balls about how he does business? In the meantime, every single fucking person that gets involved with you is on the complete opposite side within two weeks. What a great business man you are! Holy cow we should all take lessons. Fucking loser.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 08:47:20 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 07:57:16 AM »
How freaking hilarious is this absolute zero. Before my comment on that, how is that "getting back into music promotion" going you loser? Have any of you ever heard anyone talk about themselves as much as this jerk off? A couple of bustout guitar players take a picture with him and suddenly he is Tommy fucking Mattola. And what came of it? "Nothing, Zero, Zip!"  Ok onto the latest. This makes the third person in a row that is dealt with the shyster back out on him. What is the common denominator? Mike is a broke, deadbeat, horse abusing piece of trash. And these people came to their senses. How funny is it for him to come on last night and say "we own turbo." another lie, but he hast to come on and talk himself up, but he's actually serving a purpose! Then he comes on after these people research his history and back out on him with the "I don't care!" Crap. The mentality of a 6 year old. So now is he not only broke and without a family, he's once again homeless. Counting on some new sucker to put a roof over his head while he talks on the computer like he has ANYTHING going on. According to my scorecard, Harness racing, and its participants continue to flourish as Mike has now been humiliated by a "partner" for the fourth time this year. Keep up the good work Mike!
PS - Lucpark made more this month then you have in the last 10 years you fucking LOSER! Want to break balls about how he does business? In the meantime, every single fucking person that gets involved with you is on the complete opposite side within two weeks. What a great business man you are! Holy cow we should all take lessons. Fucking loser.
Notice how he’s always going after those in the horse business with money never the dead beats bums.  I really think he’s looking for one of the successful businessman to come down and sucker him so he can have a lawsuit.
I feel for the poor bastard trying to get him off his farm. It’s like trying to remove a squatter.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2023, 11:48:24 AM »
He’s very vindictive. It all started when Mark told him no and Steve threw him out of Goshen for various reasons that I won’t go into it this time and Joe Faraldo snubbed him.

Low class fuck turns around and bashes them and their families knowing full well that these successful horseman (who pay all the bills by the way), will not stoop and lower themselves to defend.

Big mouth fuck goes on YouTube every night bragging about himself. What does that tell you?

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2023, 12:10:49 PM »
He been a fuckin rodent his whole life..please stop the bleeding..

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2023, 12:17:54 PM »
He’s very vindictive. It all started when Mark told him no and Steve threw him out of Goshen for various reasons that I won’t go into it this time and Joe Faraldo snubbed him.

Low class fuck turns around and bashes them and their families knowing full well that these successful horseman (who pay all the bills by the way), will not stoop and lower themselves to defend. Hope the same cops he’s been crying to about everyone else are the ones to drag him off that property.

Big mouth fuck goes on YouTube every night bragging about himself. What does that tell you?

Hit the nail right on the head. He’s been around “see something say something” shit his whole time in the business. Only when he gets his panties in a bunch does he retaliate and start pointing fingers. I’ve never seen such delusion in my life. That or so many lies.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 12:22:39 PM by ploptart »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2023, 12:22:02 PM »
What are S.C. Mike's lifetime training stats?

Somebody, please.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2023, 12:33:08 PM »
What are S.C. Mike's lifetime training stats?

Somebody, please.
ZERO

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2023, 12:34:40 PM »
Hit the nail right on the head. He’s been around “see something say something” shit his whole time in the business. Only when he gets his panties in a bunch does he retaliate and start pointing fingers. I’ve never seen such delusion in my life. That or so many lies.
👍👍

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal