Author Topic: Carmen Auciello  (Read 5282 times)

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
Carmen Auciello
« on: March 26, 2023, 11:49:57 PM »
What's the hype with this guy?  I hope he isn't charging people based on reputation.  These stats suck!

329   27   40   39   450,400   0.189

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
Re: Carmen Auciello
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 11:58:15 PM »
ya lets hate one of the biggest honest trainers because he doesnt have juice numbers -- fucking moron

sounds like someone lost a $3 triple  ngc3

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 12:30:53 AM »
Nah, just looking at the top performers list.  Tons of starts and not much to show for it.  Don't know anything about him and didn't lose a bet.  Asking a question on how he has so many starters with such a low percentage.  And $3 is way more than I can afford to bet.  I had to borrow a meatloaf sandwich from SCM.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:34:03 AM by Harness racer »

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 01:01:42 AM »
ya lets hate one of the biggest honest trainers because he doesnt have juice numbers -- fucking moron

sounds like someone lost a $3 triple  ngc3
Nah, dawg. He ain’t clean.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 05:42:09 AM »
He's a smart man with a good business model.  What you don't see is him spending six figures for yearlings and then tens of thousands more on them IF they even make the races.  Those stats are not reflected on a trainer's UDR
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 05:52:11 AM by Locked in with pace »

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 10:18:41 AM »
Seems to win more up north. Down in states, especially st big m not very often in the winners circle.

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2023, 02:39:25 PM »
tried his hand at yearlings trained 30 3 yrs in a row had 0 make the races

bigsexyca

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2023, 06:12:58 PM »
What's the hype with this guy?  I hope he isn't charging people based on reputation.  These stats suck!

329   27   40   39   450,400   0.189

I didn’t realize I had any hype?! Lol. Been a very rough few months, thanks for noticing. It has been getting a bit better the last couple weeks, hopefully turning around. But no, I haven’t had a lot of luck with young ones. But I did not have 30 three years in a row. One year we had around 24, 20 of which were cheaper homebreds. Have never spent very much at the yearling sales. I’ve always known yearlings are a recipe for losing money, and I lost more than my share with all the broodmares I owned part of. We did develop some decent racehorses over the years, but nothing crazy. It’s a tough game, and anybody that tells you otherwise is lying! My numbers suck right now, and most years aren’t flashy, but I take pride that most of my owners make money every year, and my family has a decent life. That’s all I’m worried about!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2023, 06:33:38 PM »
Takes alot to be a favorite on this site! If you're doing good you're a juicer,if not doing well you suck!.In any line of work where stats are kept there will always be fluctuations.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 06:51:41 PM »
I didn’t realize I had any hype?! Lol. Been a very rough few months, thanks for noticing. It has been getting a bit better the last couple weeks, hopefully turning around. But no, I haven’t had a lot of luck with young ones. But I did not have 30 three years in a row. One year we had around 24, 20 of which were cheaper homebreds. Have never spent very much at the yearling sales. I’ve always known yearlings are a recipe for losing money, and I lost more than my share with all the broodmares I owned part of. We did develop some decent racehorses over the years, but nothing crazy. It’s a tough game, and anybody that tells you otherwise is lying! My numbers suck right now, and most years aren’t flashy, but I take pride that most of my owners make money every year, and my family has a decent life. That’s all I’m worried about!

Thanks for weighing in!  Best of luck with the rest of the season.  Just getting started!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2023, 07:18:16 PM »
thank you big sexy for weighing in and appreciate it
of course we all tend to go in cycles and you need to have the stock
yearlings are  a tough business, but in fairness cheap homebreds are a recipe for disaster unless you get lucky

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 09:39:41 PM »
Refreshing to see a good honest trainer. Best of luck to you. You seem like a nice guy. It’s a tough game it’s not being policed right. It’s a game of who’s got the best drugs.

Gasman401

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2023, 12:34:36 PM »
much respect for you coming on here all the best in 2023   Carmen

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2023, 03:11:19 PM »
much respect for you coming on here all the best in 2023   Carmen

are you Reg, Steve or Dan?

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2023, 04:09:32 PM »
Takes alot to be a favorite on this site! If you're doing good you're a juicer,if not doing well you suck!.In any line of work where stats are kept there will always be fluctuations.
Not worth giving these ding dongs the time of day. Best of luck Carmen !!! You're competing on a stage these guys can only dream about

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal