Author Topic: Wheels come off another SCM scam!!  (Read 4068 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Wheels come off another SCM scam!!
« on: March 26, 2023, 09:36:54 PM »
Slim, the horse that SCM adopted and would never never never give up, was reclaimed by the owner. This is the EXACT same thing that happened to Reprieve.
Reprieve returned to Judy Jennuzelli in NJ. Judy had the horse for 4 vears until SCM made up his fairy tale, the horse was not adopted by a person with an autistic kid.
100% BS from SCM. He says two of his horses have new homes in Ohio, hopefully that's true, but how can we believe anything this idiot says. The guy says he 100% transparent, so maybe he will start admitting the tales about exposing dirt bags are fiction, not facts.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 10:04:18 PM by Gaagoots »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: Wheels come off another SCM scam!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 09:50:10 PM »
Ok here we go!!
Never Never Give Up, was reclaimed by the owner. This is the EXACT same thing that happened to Reprieve.
Reprieve returned to Judy Jennuzelli in NJ. Judy had the horse for 4 years until SCM made up his fairy tale, the horse was not adopted by a person with an autistic kid.
100% BS from SCM. He says two of his horses have new homes in Ohio, hopefully that's true, but how can we believe anything this idiot says. The guy says he 100% transparent, so maybe he will start admitting the tales about exposing dirt bags are fiction, not fact. I'm sure there is another big story, right around the next corner, and at the end - SCM is the hero!!
Until then, he needs you to send him money, what a low life!

Slim, the horse that SCM adopted and would never never never give up, was reclaimed by the owner. This is the EXACT same thing that happened to Reprieve.
Reprieve returned to Judy Jennuzelli in NJ. Judy had the horse for 4 vears until SCM made up his fairy tale, the horse was not adopted by a person with an autistic kid.
100% BS from SCM. He says two of his horses have new homes in Ohio, hopefully that's true, but how can we believe anything this idiot says. The guy says he 100% transparent, so maybe he will start admitting the tales about exposing dirt bags are fiction, not facts.

You should go back and read what you wrote! Tell me what's wrong with it?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 09:50:22 PM »
SCM is this true?  Please address this in yet another pointless video.  Can you keep it under the time it takes your usual rants?  Some of actually have jobs and can't listen to you pat yourself on the back and repeat yourself for 40 minutes.  Thanks in advance, your biggest supporter!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 09:55:43 PM »
SCM is this true?  Please address this in yet another pointless video.  Can you keep it under the time it takes your usual rants?  Some of actually have jobs and can't listen to you pat yourself on the back and repeat yourself for 40 minutes.  Thanks in advance, your biggest supporter!
I’m sure he’ll come up with some cover bullshit story. Thanks in advance your biggest supporter.!! Too funny  ngc3

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 10:04:38 PM »
How are we surprised at this point?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 10:09:00 PM »
You should go back and read what you wrote! Tell me what's wrong with it?
thanks my mistake

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 11:59:01 PM »
Omg with this clown
This guy is such a know it all fraud
I thought ‘slim’ was his and he would never leave?
How could this clown say that day after day on his bullshit videos when he knew damn well he had an owner and it wasn’t him?
How could he put these peoples horses in danger with sticking his nose where it don’t belong cuz he couldn’t make it in racing.
This guy is still telling people he is a standardbred trainer but then says he’ll NEVER train another racehorse?
This guy needs to be barred from the internet
WHAT A NUT

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2023, 12:19:40 AM »
I believe the certain few got the word and all I’m gonna say is a lot are or should be is is all coming down for a few. Not this Petrelli guy but others.  I will not comment anymore but amazing how dumb a few are to talk on their phones.

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2023, 12:52:20 AM »
How is Scm going to afford living in that double wide with no horses and no owners to scam so he can pay rent and child support let alone feed his cat and himself. This guy is dead broke and one step from being homeless and acts and talks like someone owes him something and a living. Where did this clown come from. He can’t even go back to the Meadowlands and beg for hot dog vouchers to eat after he disrespected Gural and Settimore like he did. Mike all you do is talk in riddles and half truths. You keep saying your full transparency which couldn’t be further from the truth you only let out what you want not the truth of matters. Two owners pulled their horses from you cuz of your dangerous actions and trying to claim their horses as yours and no one knows where the other two are? Can’t believe anything you say. Now you’re going to get this poor Edina women arrested or hurt by riling her up to take peoples jobs away who are trying to make an honest living by giving people thrill rides for a couple bucks. Mind your own business Mike. Just go away your a loser face it.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 01:17:33 AM »
What about how he did Dave Yarrock Bynum stabbing the old man in the back? I said it all along that SCM fairy tale story was starting to go south and look what happened three months into 2023. Bye bye SCM and good riddance. You would of had way more backing if you learned to control your anger and not bite the hand that was feeding you. Stick a fork in your soon to be homeless ass.

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2023, 10:00:41 AM »
This guy seems to go nuts whenever anyone asks him a question.
It seems funny how he can only raise a couple hundred bucks from his "peeps".
Mike isn't very open to questions and id not transparent at all.
I imagine his first on air guest has decided that she has had enough of his con job.
Now all of the sudden he attaches himself to this young lady about carriage horses, my guess is it wont last long and soon she will be no good just like Yarock, Gural, Ingersol, Etc....

My final question is if he is such a good horseman why did he basically accomplish NOTHING in harness racing?
I have followed racing since 1983 and never heard of the guy.

And 1 more question  Where is Nathan?  He seems to avoid answering that question. Did Yarock take him back?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:07:04 AM by peterose822 »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2023, 10:29:10 AM »
This guy seems to go nuts whenever anyone asks him a question.
It seems funny how he can only raise a couple hundred bucks from his "peeps".
Mike isn't very open to questions and id not transparent at all.
I imagine his first on air guest has decided that she has had enough of his con job.
Now all of the sudden he attaches himself to this young lady about carriage horses, my guess is it wont last long and soon she will be no good just like Yarock, Gural, Ingersol, Etc....

My final question is if he is such a good horseman why did he basically accomplish NOTHING in harness racing?
I have followed racing since 1983 and never heard of the guy.

And 1 more question  Where is Nathan?  He seems to avoid answering that question. Did Yarock take him back?
good point Mike! Why hasn’t he accomplished anything?

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2023, 01:51:03 PM »
He's a fucking loser.  He has all this free time to worry about everything other than what he should be worried about.  He makes zero dollars.  How does he give anything to his family or pay any bills?  He is so starved for attention it's sad.  Everyone around him has bad things happen to them.  SCM is the common denominator!!!  Don't forget that, and don't forget this is all about his grudge with Mark Ford.  NOTHING MORE!!!  tmbz1

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2023, 02:14:05 PM »
You guys have to admit he’s living rent free in your minds

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2023, 02:25:33 PM »
Poor yarock is scared shitless to go and race at bigm now

He was living a care free life now at 75 yrs old he can’t go get an ice cream cone without looking 👀 over his shoulders ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal