Author Topic: SCM vs Faraldo he filed a complaint with bar assn  (Read 1956 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
SCM vs Faraldo he filed a complaint with bar assn
« on: March 19, 2023, 02:27:46 AM »
Oh boy SCM is getting more and more desperate. He is trying to get Faraldo barred by the lawyers assn cause he filed a complaint with them. SCM has one problem tho.... he’s telling Faraldo to shut up and blah blah blah but just shot hisself in the foot because Faraldo will now show that video of him bragging about trying to get him into trouble with the bar assn. SCM you never learn to just stfu. Faraldo also going to show the bar all of your posts on horseplop.

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: SCM vs Faraldo he filed a complaint with bar assn
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 09:17:27 AM »
Oh boy SCM is getting more and more desperate. He is trying to get Faraldo barred by the lawyers assn cause he filed a complaint with them. SCM has one problem tho.... he’s telling Faraldo to shut up and blah blah blah but just shot hisself in the foot because Faraldo will now show that video of him bragging about trying to get him into trouble with the bar assn. SCM you never learn to just stfu.

Faraldo also going to show the bar all of your posts on horseplop.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 09:51:20 AM »
Oh boy SCM is getting more and more desperate. He is trying to get Faraldo barred by the lawyers assn cause he filed a complaint with them. SCM has one problem tho.... he’s telling Faraldo to shut up and blah blah blah but just shot hisself in the foot because Faraldo will now show that video of him bragging about trying to get him into trouble with the bar assn. SCM you never learn to just stfu. Faraldo also going to show the bar all of your posts on horseplop.

SCM has lost it.  He is getting involved in stuff way over his mental capabilities.  He loves feeling important and that's kinda sad.  Get some help SCM!  I'd love to send him a hot meal or two, looks like he could use it!

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 02:15:18 PM »
SCM has lost it.  He is getting involved in stuff way over his mental capabilities.  He loves feeling important and that's kinda sad.  Get some help SCM!  I'd love to send him a hot meal or two, looks like he could use it!

It seems his advisers are comfortable using his mouth-piece
Reread It

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 03:25:26 PM »

I have a hunch Mike may being advised by a lil higher up.  He has made mention of Banca phone records with the lawyer Faroldo and I’m sure he was interviewed by FBI and Mike had mentioned on a video they may not have liked the answers.  Knowing how it works iMO, he’s got some big time backing to be outing the people he’s outing and contacting IRS with his name as the person making the complaint. When you get interviewed by FBI you just don’t get wiped off their radar especially after your trainer is in federal prison.  Lawyer or not the Feds couldn’t care less. I’d be careful thinking he’s “nuts” or loose cannon.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 06:07:07 PM »
This might be a future Lifetime movie.  ;D

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 06:38:04 PM »
This might be a future Lifetime movie.  ;D

Or American Greed
Reread It

cableguy

• Open / FFA
  • The Daddy
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2023, 06:59:23 PM »
It seems his advisers are comfortable using his mouth-piece

This guy sure is bitter and twisted, surprised he hasn’t had a visit before now the way he rattles on
Some people want it to happen, some people WISH it would happen .... Others MAKE IT HAPPEN

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2023, 07:01:36 PM »
I hope he buries Faraldough, Faraldough is no good

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 01:33:34 AM »
FARALDILDO  should be his new name

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal