Author Topic: strike 2 - scott warren - race fixin'  (Read 4413 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
strike 2 - scott warren - race fixin'
« on: March 20, 2023, 01:27:57 AM »
so far in the last 3 weeks we have 2 mentions of race fixin by scott warren

1/the womens race - every woman had to drive a random horse they didnt know. lauren tritton got to drive her own horse who was a back to back horse of the year racing against cheap shitty horses even tho the horse did not fit in race  - i dont think anything will beat how obvious and bad this one was especially considering this was supposedly for womens appreciation.

2/ the GSY - this has obviously been going on for a while for anyone that has been watchin  insiders get betta posts and in the easier classes . so who know how long this has been going on and how many times this happened. there needs to be an investigation and there should be a new president. i love watching the races but lets get someone not named dave to run it . dave glasser needs to be banded .   

im sure there are more instances , does anyone know any more?

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: strike 2 - scott warren - race fixin'
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 09:49:47 AM »
As a bettor, i really dislike these races. Ive noticed some trainers that drive have their horses seem to jump up in them. I know the same goes on  to some extent in all races but these appear to me to be more problematic. Less scrutiny with these fields. I wonder if big m has been accepting of this because big $ win payoffs increases probability of p6, p5 carryovers. Nicole d, cano, sheridan etc. Early on hannah m was very suspect. She was grossly overrated imo as to her skill driving.

Gsl should be limited to a few cards yr or at least only one clown car race a card. And,  the real bad drivers should have to wear a large bright orange fake nose so is the  betting public is aware of their skill level.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 11:31:10 AM »
i dunno i love them , never know what will happen , they all try their hardest even if they suck so far has been very safe.  as for the clown noses if you dont know which ones suck you SHOULD lose your money , lets not help the morons .

but thats neither here nore there. why is the race secretary helping tritton and glasser fixing races?  thats the problem

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 12:23:11 PM »
Like hell they try their hardest, they are settin races up before hand.

If I can find it on youtube theres a race where Dein Spriggs intentionally stiffed the fave even when he tons of chances to get him in outer flow but he stayed behind a wall of horses. Think it was around Hambo day 5 years ago or so.

There was plenty of scrutiny over the drive and I know he was talked to about it to never do that shit again.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 12:41:14 PM »
I do not care who drove the horse he was the best in the race he won what the problem she drove her own horse no race fixing or cheating what is wrong with you people what world are you living in.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 01:20:41 PM »
Sounds like more shit hitting the fan. 

Mike now not communicating with Dave Yarock.

Mike talks about emails he has received on race fixing etc etc.

People are getting their buttons pushed by all of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Jo93T59s4

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 01:26:17 PM »
I do not care who drove the horse he was the best in the race he won what the problem she drove her own horse no race fixing or cheating what is wrong with you people what world are you living in.

The Irish champion raced against future White Castle sacks you fucking moron.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 01:26:42 PM »

The NW of $7500 was opened up a few hundred bucks to specifically allow that horse in the race and romp at 1/9. That's why people are angry and disappointed.

No passing lane 4U

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 02:28:50 PM »
Many of these lady races there's one or two drivers that are pretty dominant . Random draw with no horses going to any specific driver will  even the playing field.imo

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2023, 10:46:34 PM »
Many of these lady races there's one or two drivers that are pretty dominant . Random draw with no horses going to any specific driver will  even the playing field.imo
this had nothing to do with who was a better driver -- the horse is going to be in the international trot for $1 milllion dollars going against 15 claimers  73cv.2

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 12:13:36 AM »
I seem to have a different view of this being labeled as race fixing. I meN it I saw definitely illegal IF warren is playing with the post positions but I’ve always felt that no matter what, you really have to get to the driver of the horse for it to actually be race fixing. In my mind race fixing is when a driver tries to tamper with the controls in his hands to intentionally not win or cause other horses to not win. Rigging the draw is definitely illegal and tampering but not to the degree of actual race fixing as no matter what post position you fix for any horse, the driver still controls the outcome. I remember about 20 years ago at balmoral park Connie was rigging the draws for the track owners and management to always gave the rail in stakes races. But in the end, most of the time the horse still lost. Race tampering versus race fixing is two different things.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 01:08:53 AM »
I seem to have a different view of this being labeled as race fixing. I meN it I saw definitely illegal IF warren is playing with the post positions but I’ve always felt that no matter what, you really have to get to the driver of the horse for it to actually be race fixing. In my mind race fixing is when a driver tries to tamper with the controls in his hands to intentionally not win or cause other horses to not win. Rigging the draw is definitely illegal and tampering but not to the degree of actual race fixing as no matter what post position you fix for any horse, the driver still controls the outcome. I remember about 20 years ago at balmoral park Connie was rigging the draws for the track owners and management to always gave the rail in stakes races. But in the end, most of the time the horse still lost. Race tampering versus race fixing is two different things.

i agree with - poor choice of words - either way illegal - and very immoral and unethical . especially for the "crown jewel" of racing

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2023, 10:15:27 AM »
As a bettor, i really dislike these races. Ive noticed some trainers that drive have their horses seem to jump up in them. I know the same goes on  to some extent in all races but these appear to me to be more problematic. Less scrutiny with these fields. I wonder if big m has been accepting of this because big $ win payoffs increases probability of p6, p5 carryovers. Nicole d, cano, sheridan etc. Early on hannah m was very suspect. She was grossly overrated imo as to her skill driving.

Gsl should be limited to a few cards yr or at least only one clown car race a card. And,  the real bad drivers should have to wear a large bright orange fake nose so is the  betting public is aware of their skill level.

3 GSY races on tonight’s card.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2023, 04:17:15 PM »
Looks like Scotty F-ed up in the GSY draw. David Glasser said he wanted the rail in the first race and Scotty boy gave it to him..The outside rail!

73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Weirwolf

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2023, 07:15:49 PM »

Agreed

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal