Author Topic: Sloppy Careless Mary “outs” Haku?  (Read 2992 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: Sloppy Careless Mary “outs” Haku?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2023, 10:09:41 PM »
How have you been One. You know the joke better than anyone yet I’m getting all the videos about me. Make no mistake Mary I’m not angry with you at all. I’m just waiting for someone to come along and put you in your place. Better be careful One he’ll be hacking you next. If the guy had a normal life with a normal job he wouldn’t have time for all this bullshit. How does he sleep at night knowing his very existence means nothing to so many  tmbz1

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2023, 10:27:34 PM »
You all have this pegged. Seriously, if he were to drop from another heart attack tomm literally nobody would care. I would cringe if this was my legacy. But hey that's me. My kids are my world. I just can't imagine being just such a zero. As I've told many of you directly, seriously this is his life. We've said what we've said. He is what he is. Let everyone continue on with their lives. We on the the successful "side" of things will continue to prosper and support our families who love and respect us. Big love to all of you good guys and gals. Jason you have to feel like you've dumped a complete anchor off of your back. How you trusted him with personal stuff is beyond me, but we live and learn. Same with the Goshen track. Having him gone is all that matters. I mean he yells at you guys over a fence. Think about that. I mean just look at the depths we've sunk to. Myself included.shameful .  And to everyone taking care of their horses and continue to earn a living. I wish you all the best. 🙂
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 10:32:59 PM by Haku »

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2023, 10:45:08 PM »
Good to see you Haku. The ones who know this twat in rl just watch his fictional videos and shake our heads knowing the truth. Him patting himself on the back about how he’s so powerful and getting stronger make me laugh out fucking loud. Somebody buy him a cape he’s a regular fucking hero. Time to ignore him again. And I don’t care who says look what he’s doing now because I won’t waste my time helping him make a dime. Peace out Mary you useless turd.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2023, 10:48:54 PM »
Mary certainly brings out a lot of string emotions.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2023, 10:58:00 PM »
You all have this pegged. Seriously, if he were to drop from another heart attack tomm literally nobody would care. I would cringe if this was my legacy. But hey that's me. My kids are my world. I just can't imagine being just such a zero. As I've told many of you directly, seriously this is his life. We've said what we've said. He is what he is. Let everyone continue on with their lives. We on the the successful "side" of things will continue to prosper and support our families who love and respect us. Big love to all of you good guys and gals. Jason you have to feel like you've dumped a complete anchor off of your back. How you trusted him with personal stuff is beyond me, but we live and learn. Same with the Goshen track. Having him gone is all that matters. I mean he yells at you guys over a fence. Think about that. I mean just look at the depths we've sunk to. Myself included.shameful .  And to everyone taking care of their horses and continue to earn a living. I wish you all the best. 🙂
Spoken like a real man! I applaud you Haku that’s great that you’re a family man! 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2023, 11:00:17 PM »
Lookie Karens back!
Spoken like a true looser. What’s the matter you blew the rent money again?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2023, 11:30:35 PM »
He's taking screenshots of a person's profile(PlopTart) summary and making it look like he logged in under that person..

Mikey gottta do better than that dude!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2023, 11:31:48 PM »
Spoken like a true looser. What’s the matter you blew the rent money again?

No, But  I did lose my $2 betting Karens horse tonite at Hoser!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2023, 07:58:25 AM »
He's taking screenshots of a person's profile(PlopTart) summary and making it look like he logged in under that person..

Mikey gottta do better than that dude!

Did it to Haku too my dumb ass thought he was someone else but he was hidden. Even though he says we’re a bunch of cowards over here hiding it’s ok when he does it. He’s not worth anyone’s time. The next time I post it will be in celebration that someone holds this jerk accountable for something.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal