Author Topic: It’s time to investigate Dave Yarrock misappropriation of GSY funds  (Read 2100 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Oh boy, SCM did it again. This proves what I’ve been saying all along. If you feel something is going on or you want to speak out about cheating, DO NOT ASK SCM TO DO IT !!! Let’s see how fast SCM speaks up about yarrock embezzling funds from GSY. Let’s watch and see what happens. Cote was on to this all along and said he would speak up when the time was right. Thank you gural, Brice and Jason.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: It’s time to investigate Dave Yarrock misappropriation of GSY funds
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 12:11:42 AM »
Just talked to my friend who was there Friday night.  Sounds like Yarrock took some money from the club and used it for his own personal gains. If true, and I say IF, he is going to be criminally prosecuted. That’s bad news for team SCM.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 07:31:37 AM »
dave donates money to the club

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 04:44:04 PM »
Just talked to my friend who was there Friday night.  Sounds like Yarrock took some money from the club and used it for his own personal gains. If true, and I say IF, he is going to be criminally prosecuted. That’s bad news for team SCM.

If and I say if he did then he’s should be held accountable but this may be soon overshadowed by another investigation.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 08:39:44 PM »
If and I say if he did then he’s should be held accountable but this may be soon overshadowed by another investigation.
Doesn’t take away the fact that he will be criminally prosecuted if and I say IF he embezzled money like they saying.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 10:41:48 PM »
dont slander Dave,

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 10:48:49 PM »
dont slander Dave,

He said IF!  SCM needs to be banded!

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 03:52:30 AM »
Doesn’t take away the fact that he will be criminally prosecuted if and I say IF he embezzled money like they saying.

I agree with you no one’s above the law or shouldn’t be but if true it won’t have the impact on this business they way the ones being watch would.none of this will affect me as I have no dog in the fight.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal