Author Topic: the murdough case  (Read 2600 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
the murdough case
« on: March 02, 2023, 04:11:30 PM »
 I'S got a QUESTION about this case. The fuc lies for 2 years he not at kennels,then admits he be there. Cught on PHONE.
Soo's he says when he arrive he had to take a chicken out of the mouth of one of his MUTTS. That what he says. Soooes they show the kennels and I knows they empty and MUTTS over the years probabl been SHOT. So's me lookin for the chicken coup. I gets the chickens were probably sold to TYSON and with this FUC probably started the CHICKEN FLU and WHY'S eggs cost a fortune. WHERE'S that CHICKEN COUP. It nowhere. I've seen every episode of GUNSMOKE and free range chickens. They wander a little bit but stay no more than 50 feet from nest. Did they dismantle this important piece of INFO. Why have CHICKENS so close to hungry MUTTS. And chickens don't want to go near VISCIOUS DOGS. Therefore the COUP was no where near the kennels and no chick is goin pec her way near. I got the killin FUC. It's too late,but the PROSECUTION could have put me on stand as a fowl EXPERT.
The GUY is TOAST. Only bigger LIAR in HISTORY. HE name is DONALD TRUMP.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
Re: the murdough case
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 05:55:51 PM »
I think the Murdough guy is the lowest form of life out there and killed them, but there is no evidence at all that he did it.  All most every experts think it will be a hung jury on that court TV channel.    If I were on that jury it would be tuff to convict, this aint like the OJ simpson case.  More like the Casey Anthony case you know the person guilty but no real evidence. 

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 06:32:45 PM »
I'S got a QUESTION about this case. The fuc lies for 2 years he not at kennels,then admits he be there. Cught on PHONE.
Soo's he says when he arrive he had to take a chicken out of the mouth of one of his MUTTS. That what he says. Soooes they show the kennels and I knows they empty and MUTTS over the years probabl been SHOT. So's me lookin for the chicken coup. I gets the chickens were probably sold to TYSON and with this FUC probably started the CHICKEN FLU and WHY'S eggs cost a fortune. WHERE'S that CHICKEN COUP. It nowhere. I've seen every episode of GUNSMOKE and free range chickens. They wander a little bit but stay no more than 50 feet from nest. Did they dismantle this important piece of INFO. Why have CHICKENS so close to hungry MUTTS. And chickens don't want to go near VISCIOUS DOGS. Therefore the COUP was no where near the kennels and no chick is goin pec her way near. I got the killin FUC. It's too late,but the PROSECUTION could have put me on stand as a fowl EXPERT.
The GUY is TOAST. Only bigger LIAR in HISTORY. HE name is DONALD TRUMP.
"I've seen every episode of GUNSMOKE and free range chickens."

Maybe you and Festus should take the case and prosecute that SOB!

11.wp
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 06:52:00 PM »
MOTTO. Durin this case your great station brought on their Expert LAWLERS. The JUDGE,LEO TERREL,HE a fine FUC.This one is great: TED WILLIAMS. Who you think this numpskull named after. They all goin HE gonna WALK. Then after final ARGUMENTS they goin HE gonna be found GUILT. From DAY 1 this FUC is GUILTY. Don't need a JEW and 2 NIGS flabbergasted changin their VIEWS. But that be FOX NEWS. And know it come out. VERDICT is REACHED.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 07:17:43 PM »
MURDERIN FUC found GUILTY.
NEXT up is TRUMP for all his CRIMES.
It gonna be great when TRUMP is shakeled.YOU can't escape CRIMES in USA and think you can get away with such.
FOX NEWS s usual WRONG defendin this MURDERIN LYIN FUCK.
TUCKER and HANNITY gonna say what a TRAVISTY. WATTERS alredy doin so.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2023, 07:26:33 PM »
Another REBULICAN MONSTER goes to PRISON. One less vote for TRUMP.
Trump wants to get ELECTED so he can PARDON his KILLIN FUC BUD at end of term.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 08:28:49 AM »
Trump never even received a speeding ticket in his life   Mr Dillion Mr. Dillion the chickens have left the barn.  I like Chester and Festus Hagan

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2023, 05:35:11 PM »
Alex Murdaugh, the disgraced South Carolina lawyer facing a slew of legal charges, gave money to Joe Biden's presidential campaign in 2020
He donated $2,800 in April 2020 as Biden was on his way to the nomination
The White House did not respond to DailyMail.com's inquiry as to whether the campaign would return the money

Also, one of the law partners wife was appointed by Hillary Clinton to a political position.   Get the facts straight just look it up on google.  LOL

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2023, 06:50:27 PM »
Facts are not allowed here!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2023, 07:43:42 AM »
Very true, rich lawyers are almost always big dem donors.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2023, 01:54:53 PM »
READ your own QUOTE.
That family played the game. Gave contributions to both political party's to gain favoritizm. In their great state of SOUTH CAROLINA they contributed far more to REBUGS. They never announced any politcal affiliation but made sure in the 5 county's that the FUC family controlled made sure a DEMOCRATE that came into their court had to settle SUITS out of court for far less as they realized that the BOYS would SQUASH everythin. And that $2600.00 to BIDEN WOW.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2023, 02:10:26 PM »
BLUSTER or is it BLOWSTER.
Had to love watchin the MURDERIN FUC his dad bein led to paddywagon and A guy yellin: YOUR SON BLUSTER is NEXT.
So many people dying mysteriously in this FUCKED up family who controlled COURTS and COPS for 120 years. YEAH,BLUSTER next.
His best friend in HICH SCHOOL and his gay lover. That fucked up LAWLER family covered up BLUSTERS friend death. Said the gay man was a hit and run with no suspects. Case closed. Except that the only injury the young man had was a bash on back of head which killed him. Ya think if yooouse was hit by a car or motorcycle you have more injuries or bruises. MURDOUGHS. CASE CLOSED. Well they gonna exhume the kid and do a prober autopsy which the controlled MURDOUGHS would not allow at time. BLOWSTER gonna be side by side with his PAPA when this case re-opened. LOVED that guy SCREAMIN. BLUSTER the FUC next to go down.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2023, 11:37:40 AM »
This family has been allowed to do whatever they pleased for so long that it will take years to sort through all the things that were done in that area!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal