Author Topic: Starting NCAA college basketball selections  (Read 4947 times)

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: Starting NCAA college basketball selections
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2023, 04:30:50 PM »
Alabama texas final tmbz1

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2023, 10:55:30 AM »
If purdue faces a real athletic  defensive team, shade purdue.  Purdue depends  chiefly on 7'4 center (zak e), not a great three point squad despite a lot of open looks and imho guard play weak - see the end of bug ten championship almost lost a huge lead in last three minutes when pressure from penn state caused chaos and guard play for boilers was awful. No way purdue in final four.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2023, 11:42:39 AM »
Record. 15-19

Today games:3/16
West Viirginia/Maryland....Over 137.5
Auburn/Iowa....Under 151.5
Boise State/Northwestern....Over 128.5
Penn State/Texam AM....Over 134.5

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2023, 11:42:34 AM »
Record. 17-21
AWFUL

Want to say a few thins befor meeses pick.The coach of VIRGINA STATE. Forget his name,but he a decent coach in past years,if not there but at others places. He was horrible coachin that last game. Him and others that stratigize this SLOW SHIT. YA get open shots thru-out games and then pass back out to perimeter to wait for 8 seconds left to shoot is pre-posterious. You then end up shootin a AIR BALL. Take the open shot at 15 seconds. It your best % play. Another thin about him. 8.8 seconds left and you down by 1. Maryland has ball and you foul immediatly puttin them at line for 2 free throws. If they sink both you still within 3 with with 8.6 seconds left. If they only make one now you got 8.6 to get a 2. But the fuc instructs them to trap and then they foul with only 4.2 secons left. Not enough time except to shoot a BALLLLLOOOON BALL.
Another thin. ALABAMA. Their conspiracy to commit MURDER STAR scores ZERO in game. Coach protectin the FUC who he should have suspended. They won but even the opposin coach went WHAT THE FUC. ALABAMA coach does not tell anyone that MILLER suffered a GROIN injury in there CHAMPIONSHIP game. Me thinks somethin ILLEGAL here. There bettors like me and ALABAMA ALUMS who needed to know this SHIT. Especially bettin FUTURES. This COACH be a FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT. And GROINS take a long time to recover.
Lastly. HOUSTEN coach lettin SASSER play in a meaninless game and he re-aggrevates his GROIN. Let the fuc rest. Know he could be out for season along with other guard who nursin a knee injury.

Know that me rant over,JOHN FRANK ARMY will proceed.

UC SAnta Barbara/BAYLOr.....Over 141.5
I'll just say this. Barbara happy they playin wherever this game played at. If they were at were they live,they be dead by drowin now. It a neutral cout,so who cares.

VCU/ST.Mary's.....Over 122.5
Since the fuckin GOOF BRIAN KILLME on early mornin FOX NEWS picked them and ME  and anyone else with a BRAIN would like to accomatate,I'm rootin for ST.MARY'S.

Pittsburgh/Iowa State.....Over 130.5
NO comment except that MIKE DITKA went to PITT and I hated the guy but have now in later years decided I still don't like him.

CONNecticut.....-9.5
Not a bad team. Hope they cover.

KENTUCKY.....-4.5
Spent a lot of 4 years down visitin in LOUIVILLE. Me best friend and wife moved there in me mid 20's. Had some great times there when he alive. He died at 29 from colon cancer. Not so good times after his wife re-married to a former LOUIVILLE linebacker. And since I hate CHURCHILL DOWNS and KARDASIAN,I'M only playin on Mid 20'S good times.

Miami,FLORIDA....-1.5
This a bad bet. Since I always worked from 9 years old to present,I never par took in SPRING BREAK. I liked that I did not have to concentrate on studies for about 10 days and could relax workin. And half the fucs attendin anywhere don't even attend college. And in MEEESSEES days you went to classes on CAMPUS and not this ON-LINE SHIT. So's me hopin that alot of these DRUGGED up,DRUNKIN SHITS,either DROWN SWIMMIN,get taken down by a SHARK and at least lose a arm or leg,get RAPED by either sex or get stapped or shot to death. And of course OVERDOSE on FENTENAL,HERION, MAGA AMPHETAMINES or hallucinate and jump off a 15th floor balcony. Then I want the GOV DE SANTIS to explain everthin.

I'M done. May all my AGNOSTIC sayins come TRUE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2023, 03:09:06 PM »
Alot of these B-ball games lookin like RUGBY SCRUMS.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2023, 07:52:32 AM »
Most of these tournament games are harder to pick than horses.  I will keep losing my money on the ponies - LOL

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2023, 09:30:08 AM »
Alot of these B-ball games lookin like RUGBY SCRUMS.

in the Columbus region ... there's a bald headed white ref that is TERRIBLE.  He is a Big 10 official and got the Horizon and A10 tourneys last week.  He almost let Fordham assault Dayton.  Well, he's been at the center of controversial calls for TH and FRI, so keep any eye for him on the w/e round.  He's unqualified.

As a side barb.  This Candice character may be a decent women's player- but, they've given her 2 seasons on the FF4 shows and she ain't got no better.  Arrogant, nasty, condescending, aloof  >  why CBS insists on giving her a seat is beyond me.  What's next?  Brittany Griner?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2023, 11:05:44 AM »
Record. 20-24

Unders yesterday went 14-2. And players complain about rims,tight and bent. Vegas at it again. No fuckin teams can score. And coaches should say when official practice over everyone must just stay a extra hour and shoot free throws,because NOT ONE SHIT CAN. But the tatooo boys would just go:NO SIR. We going out druggin,drinkin,shootin and murderin now. See you tomorrow.

Vanderbilt.....-1.5
Duke.....-3.5
Kansas.....-3.5
Penn State/Texas.....Over 138.5

Got nothin to say on these games as this tournament is becomin the most corrupt event in WORLD HISTORY.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2023, 06:47:55 PM »

Got nothin to say on these games as this tournament is becomin the most corrupt event in WORLD HISTORY.

This afternoon was a slugfest brawl.  I'd not root for Duke; however, the refs let Big Orange man handle them.  NCAA perhaps oughta tighten up the rough housing.  No skills, just brawn

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2023, 11:55:43 AM »
Lost all. Even a NIT game. Can't get more BRUTAL selectin.
Record. 25-34

Gonna go all out and select every gAME,BEIN SELECTIVE AIN'T HELPIN.mAYBE i CAN GET 1 OF 8 CORRECT.
pITTS/xAVIER.....uNDER 152.5
kENTUCKY/.....uNDER 145.5
mARQUETTE.....-2.5
sT.mARYS/uCONN.....oVER 127.5
gONZAGA.....-4.5
bAYLOR.....-1
mIAMI/iNDIANA.....oVER 145.5
fARLEIGH dICKENSON.....uND ER 148.5

I tried a different caps routine to change me skill. I'm bettin like CLUCKO THE CHICKEN in NFL FOOTBALL,just peckin away. I agree with CADDY. Fuckin players fallin all over the place 3 to 4 at a time. Theatrical antics tryin to have a foul called.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2023, 12:29:02 PM »
Me mistake.
Record. 20-28

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2023, 07:51:12 PM »
Any live brackets John Frank?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2023, 01:07:36 PM »
like this little guard on Kansas State...He  can hit from way downtown ...guy calling the game said what he lacks in size he makes up in heart..se

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2023, 05:02:42 PM »
Record.23-33.
JOHN FRANK ARMY be like the TITANTIC movie. Hangin on to a piece of wood frezzin until the numbness overtakes me and I finnally sink.
To KIRBY: BRACKETS. I made me bets at start of NCAA. I took futures at various prices and payoffs. See a previous post. Me 4 teams still alive. HOUSTEN,ALABAMA,TEXAS and GONZAGA. If you speakin brackets.YES I would still be alive in 3. And I find it hilarious that on ESPN bracket tourney contest there are 14 that have not lost a game. But you can play any amount of entries. That some HANDICAPPIN. WHO the FUC would sit for 3 days in front of computer typin in 50,000 different scenarios. Same that put in entries for whatever that knock on door thin and yooouuussseee find out you won A million a year for life. Me thinks there a better way to make money.
I might add. Me pics so far fiquered to get to SWEET 16. NOW it gets tough.

I'm not goin play teams I have live. What the point. I'SS need them to win.

Tonight games.
MICHIGAN STATE.....-1.5
They like to shoot 3,s and so far in tourney they SUCK doin so. IZZO goin lets get the 3 machine goin.
ARKANSAS/U-CONN.....Over 139.5
U-CONN good but they STALL team. Play their game and you LOSE. The HUCABEE'S and CLINTON'S rootin for SAW. They's know both Bi-partisan or both BI,except hor HILLARY me thinks she no give a SHIT.
FLORIDA ATLANTIC/ versus I can't member.....Over 129.5.
I'ss member know I think. CREIGTON. I should have taken the creigton spread on game,but no matter. Whoever wins this game will LOSE next.

Good LUCK everyone,buts member if you puts in enough entries to that NUTBALL nationwide contest,yooouussee might get a knock on door. But don't be fooled. GEORGE FLOYD did that in TEXAS and ARMED robbed the poor old lady that answered the door.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2023, 09:04:36 PM »
like this little guard on Kansas State...He  can hit from way downtown ...guy calling the game said what he lacks in size he makes up in heart..se
20 points 19 assist..wtg Kid

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal