Author Topic: Changes coming soon to Horseplop!  (Read 12626 times)

The collector

• Top Claimer
Re: Changes coming soon to Horseplop!
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2023, 04:03:38 AM »
We're waiting on some news; some hopeful,  some somber. Once things become clearer, we will have a better understanding of what's next for the forums.

If anyone has positive suggestions, or constructive criticism, please feel free to give them on this thread.

Use your birth given names as your account name. Sorry That will limit the number of members . actually give out racing info like what happened in a race if you bet and lost or won . Teach others that you can’t win just looking at a program. Finally Bring Back Whiptherabbit the only true handicapper on here . His record when I first followed him 12 picks 11 wins 1 2nd . Tru story

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2023, 08:53:50 PM »
Admin..I like the thread that was started about biggest win. Topics like that are entertaining and I'm sure there are many others. These phony racist characters have to go.

• 4 claimer
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2023, 11:29:37 AM »
MORE RACES AND LESS RACISM

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2023, 11:26:08 AM »
this is the greatest harness racing website of them all

I agree PIGLAND, and now I feel while being the GREATEST is an achievement, it is time to start distancing our-self from ev1 else....like Secretariat winning the Belmont!   tmbz1

As this thread pre-dates me, I'd like to give it a big ol' bump and suggest....

Most Online Ever: 939 (November 03, 2019, 08:06:44 PM) <--- Is the Horseplop record, let's get over 1000 before the end of 2023, and maintain that level, 10xs greater.  I have a vision on how it happens beyond words but direct organic influence, when and if the bullshit stops!

To please without further burdening ADMIN with a relocation of SCM, please allow it to be buried in the HARNESS FORUM, and use the Sound off ! to alert anyone who wants to join in, view a new SCM thread, live or otherwise and go here, the O.T. (below link) aka Life OUTSIDE horse racing.....to be respectful of the rules, the handicappers, the horseman, the members and fans that shouldn't have to sift through threads that are IRRELEVANT TO THE HARNESS SUB-FORUM!

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?board=8.0

I'd also like to recognize whether they like me or not, the number of HARNESS FORUM members, handicappers and wagerers who post and share their experiences, who and what they've got their eyes on and their "stable" picks, from Legendary, Elite to newbies, this is the best live action any-wheres during live racing...those that know me when I show up, I remain one of your  biggest fans!    ;D

It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2023, 11:32:33 AM »
We're waiting on some news; some hopeful,  some somber. Once things become clearer, we will have a better understanding of what's next for the forums.

If anyone has positive suggestions, or constructive criticism, please feel free to give them on this thread.
Thank you for a great forum. It’s perfect the way it is. 

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2023, 11:38:43 AM »
Thank you for a great forum. It’s perfect the way it is.

You should work on being a man outside PLOP instead of a fully grown boy whose balls haven't dropped, and less of an angry, foolish, coward here who constantly targets a dude and his children here.

PLOP is fine, it's you that is not!   ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2023, 01:17:28 PM »
Deja Vu around here. Plop doesn't change no matter what they seem to say.  Here is a thread from more than eight years ago.  Notice some of the same players that are in the SCM crap today, Goots and IIB were right there in this discussion.  So when and where are the changes coming soon?

http://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=38717.msg563204#msg563204

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2023, 01:48:09 PM »
Deja Vu around here. Plop doesn't change no matter what they seem to say.  Here is a thread from more than eight years ago.  Notice some of the same players that are in the SCM crap today, Goots and IIB were right there in this discussion.  So when and where are the changes coming soon?

That's a who's who of superplop stars, even my old buddy Steve g is in the thread. (Racist never change just get worse as they get older.)
Good Night Senator where ever you are

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2023, 03:41:04 PM »
plop made me more famous than tim  Tetrick

Yesterday's news!  Dexter Dunn today!

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2023, 03:59:47 PM »
I miss Fatboy :(

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2023, 06:09:27 PM »

Looks like a lot of Plopsters have jump shit since!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2023, 07:01:45 PM »
Looks like a lot of Plopsters have jump shit since!

You keep track of that and all the stats here, you can be The Thorn's assistant, how me being here affects others from posting, not posting, demographics, traffic.

You are a regular statistician Kirby Ace, genius of the retards!  But you didn't wipe your ass properly today, peeeeheeew, maybe focus on that!  ;D   
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2023, 07:08:14 PM »
AHHHH..Pressy Flounder...Just continue to drive down forum traffic which you're so good at!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2023, 07:22:40 PM »
AHHHH..Pressy Flounder...Just continue to drive down forum traffic which you're so good at!

You're a jealous bitch with an ugly ass unfuckable ol' lady and an inferiority complex, that spends day and night dreaming about me outside, and stalk hating me here....again while telling ev1 to ignore/eggnore me while you clearly don't!

Your life summed up in 3.5 sentences faggot!   ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal