Author Topic: There's never been a train derailment before with toxic chemicals.  (Read 3647 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: There's never been a train derailment before with toxic chemicals.
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2023, 01:37:05 PM »
Saw that high schooler HANNITY last night with his Rigged denier audiance. Spent the whole show showin edited clips from CNN. Tryin to proteck himself from his LIES. Sayin CNN does nothin but lie. And he has the monkey witch JUDGE screamin her lungs out in support of his claim. Both claimin they have never lied and they got clips to show they never did. HANDS also has to go in front of GRAND JURY. What be the TRUMP chant. LOCK THEM UP,includin that FAT SLOP.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2023, 02:16:02 PM »
Saw that high schooler HANNITY last night with his Rigged denier audiance. Spent the whole show showin edited clips from CNN. Tryin to proteck himself from his LIES. Sayin CNN does nothin but lie. And he has the monkey witch JUDGE screamin her lungs out in support of his claim. Both claimin they have never lied and they got clips to show they never did. HANDS also has to go in front of GRAND JURY. What be the TRUMP chant. LOCK THEM UP,includin that FAT SLOP.

Frank - you cannot have it both ways.  If'n your gonna watch that network from mornig til night - then admit it.  Instead, you resort to sophomoric name-calling .. Beta sister Mary Moustache would hit your fangers w/ a rally and make you write on the blackboard 500 times.  Stix and Stones may break my balls - but words will never hurt me.

Stop saying the Judge is a witch - monkey witch when she is a handsome lookin' woman.  Heck, Franx- you undoubtedly lick the TV when she's on.  If you were 25% her intellectual equal. well - then you'd have something

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2023, 05:48:22 PM »
Watch MSNBC they talk Trump the entire day everyday.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2023, 02:24:48 PM »
OH the manniquen judge always shootin her dump ass mouth of. Tons of dough will never be convicted. I was a PROSECUTOR and I was a JUDGE. And DOUGHBOY will never be convicted. She bets on 5. If he convicted I will give my house to JESSICA. He convicted in 3 hours and the lyin FUC reneges on her WITCH BET. Just like JESSE WATERS said to RIVERA. I will bet you $1.000 that REBUGS in 2022 will win both HOUSE and SENATE. He loses and don't pay. What doooes one expect from TRASH that do nothin but LIE and both LOVE the biggest LIAR,DRAFT DODGER.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2023, 05:52:47 PM »
Hey cabbage grower. Did you check out you JUDGE that you have follon in love with.
Got her arms exposed. Tryin to keep them in tight. Loaded with OLD AGE SPOTS and under arm FLAB.
Back to COSMETIC or scream at MAKE-UP on show.
DOUGHBOY will never be CONVICTED. One can see why this BITCH lives alone for last 13 years with her dog mutts.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2023, 05:57:54 PM »
jOHN likes military leaders surely you must respect the most popular governor in America Ron Desantis-

In 2004, during his second year at Harvard Law, DeSantis was commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Navy and assigned to the Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG). He completed Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he reported to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor. He was promoted from lieutenant, junior grade to lieutenant in 2006. He was then stationed at Joint Task Force Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp.[28][29][30] The records of DeSantis's service in the U.S. Navy were often redacted upon release to the public, to protect personal privacy according to the Navy.[31]

In 2007, DeSantis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq[32] with the troop surge as the legal advisor to the SEAL Commander of the Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah.[28][29][30]

DeSantis returned to the U.S. in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service. The U.S. Department of Justice appointed him to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney[32] at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida. DeSantis was assigned as a trial defense counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010. He concurrently accepted a reserve commission as a lieutenant in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the US Navy Reserve.[33]

During his military career, DeSantis has been awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal.[28][29][30]

DeSantis was still serving in the U.S. Navy Reserve as of his transition to the governorship.[2] His membership in the Navy ended in 2019, shortly after his gubernatorial inauguration.[3]

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2023, 10:09:20 AM »
Hey cabbage grower. Did you check out you JUDGE that you have follon in love with.
Got her arms exposed. Tryin to keep them in tight. Loaded with OLD AGE SPOTS and under arm FLAB.
Back to COSMETIC or scream at MAKE-UP on show.

Frankinsense has, apparently, become a critic of beautiful women as he gives analysis on the intelligent and handsome Judge Jeanine.

Now, is it time for JFA to speak the obvious?  For 2024, The Gop has a new strategy ... trotting out the chix:  Hikki Haley, Kristi Noem and even Tulsi Gabbard.  Competing for the Dems will be Kamala and , hhhh?  Klobuchar?  or the author, Marilyn Manson?

Sad to say, governing has seemingly become second in impotence.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2023, 01:44:28 PM »
I see so many people fooled by the propaganda TV networks.  (all of them)  That is a small piece of an impressive resume.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2023, 06:02:03 AM »
Let me start by sayin,you must not read me posts about servin in US ARMY. I NEVER got along with OFFICERS. Got along very well with NCO'S and ENLISTED MEN.
NOW I'M very familiar with RANKINGS in ARMY and somewhat MARINES as they are basically similiar. NAVY and AIR FORCE classify differently. I'm sure there some semblence but don't really know.
GOOD for DESANTIS. But he in LEGAL PROFESSION far from harms way. He went various destinations and to imply he a NAVY SEAL is beyound perposturious. I understand that certain places he at were CONFIDENTIAL and therefore highly classified in TOP SECRET and SECRET,TOP SECURITY and it quite possible that certain aspects of his MILITARY carrer would never be revealed.
Again I not familiar with NAVY rankings. But he never rose above the rank of LIUTENANT. So yoouse stay a LOOEY with years accrued. Like LOOEY over 8 and then LOOEY over 20. You get pay increases over increments of time served,so he had that goin for him. But he never PROMOTED over any time of his years in SERVICE. And in conflict conditions,PROMOTIONS are handed out frequently. WHY HIM never PROMOTED. Has to be a reason. Maybe that falls under sumthin in the classified range which not explained. I might add. A looey in ARMY is 2nd or 1st and it the lowest classification of ARMY OFFICERS. And he went to NAVY LAW SCHOOL. I'm not sayin easy to get thru,but I can assure not gruelin either. More like attendin college. I see no point in his MILITARY career that he actually did anythin physical.
AS goes his medals. A couple are givin out for just bein where he was at certain times of deployment. Now the BRONZE STAR a different animal all togeather. Ussually given for GALLANTRY IN ACTION,and that starts with BRONZE then SILVER and finnaly THE MEDAL OF HONOR. Their a few others like the DISTINQUISHED SILVER CROSS for service in action. IT could have been rewarded for all his years in SERVICE. Will never know or as you would say: Why don't you goggle it. Maybe I will and then make another post.

In CONCLUSION: I'M not big on his POLICY'S and he bein a OFFICER don't inspire me. But he is a fellow brother and my hat is off to him because I'M long gone from SERVICE and don't have to salute anymore.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2023, 12:33:50 PM »
Fair enough.  His complete resume is stunning to say the least.  Another positive thing for DeSantis is even the black communities in Florida voted for him overwhelmingly.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2023, 05:03:14 PM »
I looked up his BRONZE MEDAL. There are 2 types givin out.
His was a straight BRONZE usually given to all OFFICERS who served in a theater conflict area. Given for MERITORIOUS SERVICE.
The other is BRONZE STAR with VALOR. That given for above and beyound the call of duty in combat conditions.
Me got neither.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2023, 06:25:21 PM »
DeSantis rank is the equivalent of a Captain in the Army, 0-3, highest company grade officer.  Most Jag’s are commissioned as O-2, (Lt j.g., Navy, 1st Lt Army) ,  I have no opinion of his politics or whatever.  He did serve, but the average O-3 makes O-4 (Major in the Army, Lt Cdr in the Navy) , in 4-5 years.  It would be interesting to know why someone with his credentials did not.  Eisenhower was a 5 star general, LBJ and Nixon were both O-5 Navy Commanders.  Jimmy Carter was only a Lieutenant in the Navy too.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2023, 06:08:26 PM »
REAP: Good explaination. I too find it strange that he never promoted.
SPECULATIN: Could be dis-obeyed orders somewhere in his career. I'm very familiar with that one.
Or it possible that durin his deployments he actually not spend full time there and drifted back to states spendin more time there. And in RESERVES,which you would know maybe spent some time skippin more devoted to civilian career. Just guesses.
Anyhow thanks for INFO,BROTHER.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal