Author Topic: There's never been a train derailment before with toxic chemicals.  (Read 3678 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Not accordin to TUCK BRAIN. By thee way. Anyone look at that FUCS HAIRDO. LOOKS like a bird nest for sparrows.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: There's never been a train derailment before with toxic chemicals.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 08:22:46 PM »
Then you never been to TOOLE ARMY DEPOT ,UTAH.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 03:03:45 PM »
Back to BRAINLESS,I have no brain,TUCKER.
SOOOEESSS a couple nights ago he interviews this young husband and wife combo. They lives 2 miles from train de-railment so they say.
TUCKBRAIN: Whats yooouse TOXIC symps.
HUSBAND: FOR 3 weeks I've been coughin and coughin up blood. And each time after he speaks he goes into a crazy coughin fit. He should have spit on a dish so we could all see the BLOOD. Maybe he has DOC HOLLIDAY DISEASE and should move to ARIZONA.
WIFE. FOR 3 weeks I have had the worst MIGRAIN HEADACHES immaginable. Never even had a headach before. Maybe its menstrule cramps. Yoouse was givin JOHN FRANK ARMY a headache listin to ya.
TUCKBRAIN: THIS is HORRIBLE. I can't even imagine what both of you are goin thru. He does not even ask? Have both of you been to EMERGENCY ROOM or seen a DR. Of course he don't ask that question as that can be traced. He then asks to you live in a house? Husband hesitates, goes into his fake coughin and says YES. Which meens they live in a APARTMENT.
TUCKBRAIN: I don't know what to say to you. Myself and all my VIEWERS will be prayin for the both of you. First off he ain't prayin for NO ONE and how he asssuum his NUT BALL follers are goin to.

JOHN FRANK ARMY take: HUSBAND and WIFE RED NECK SCAMMERS tryin to cash in 2 miles away. THANK GOD,TRUMP showed up yesterday with 2,000 bottles of bottled water. Hope they went and got 5 apiece. Which spells out to 400 people. Such a generous soul,from campaighn contributions. Maybe the CRAZY COUPLE sought to explain their plight to him. BAD TOE would have said: GET LOST.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 08:15:19 PM »
google 1982 Louisiana train wreck.  There were about 3 dozen chemical cars and they pierced them and set them on fire also.  I'm not aware of any long term repercussions.  The fish kill in EP were minnows and the latest is that fish are now seen back in the area.  Poor maintenance and nearly worthless sensors will let this continue to happen elsewhere.  Our incompetent administration finally were pressured to make a visit.  But hey...we keep throwing billions to Ukraine.....which no end in site....

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 09:15:22 PM »
it is safe to return to the area ands drink the water
say men in the full hazmat suits ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 10:37:59 PM »
it is safe to return to the area ands drink the water
say men in the full hazmat suits ngc3

xactly.  did Pete Bootie or any other body stick around?  Little Mike and his AG are blabbing .. from a perch in Columbus

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2023, 05:54:37 PM »
So this mornin,JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin early FOX NEWS. Their featuring another couple I would guess in mid-40's. The husband goin after a month he got 25 thins wrong with him. I'M not gonna list since I not want to type 25 pages. His wife got 20 thins wrong. They probaly in mid 30's but aged 10 years in last month accordin to them. This time it asked. Have you been to EMERGENCY or seen DR. They go NO. We went to a clinic set up by government and had to fill out paperwork on our made up syptoms. We not understand WHY!. We expected GOVERNMENT to hand us a check for $100,000 apiece and then give us more in future. We both got appointments with our DR'S in 2 weeks. They were both asked? Would you like PRESIDENT BIDEN to come here personally. The aging wife like the movie OLD goes. FUC the piece of SHIT.
They RED NECK REBUGS that only want HANDOUTS for there LYIN PHYSCHO syptoms. They need to E-MAIL ARRON to get his take on DARKNESS.

JOHN FRANK ARMY been around CHEMICALS and AGENTS. These bullshittin SCAMSTERS no doubt will be invited FRONT ROW to DRAFT DODGERS next RALLY. The FAT SLOP pointin at them and statin I'M goin correct HEALTH system so these train wreck people are takin care of. Yeah,like you were goin come up with a better systen that you campaigned on and never even introduced a IDEA. The only TRAIN WRECK is YOU BLOATED FAT FUC .

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2023, 06:26:23 PM »
John Frank’s style of writing may not always be the most articulate ( by his choice) but it does
represent a fair description of Tucka Karlson and the bad toe draft dodger.  He is consistent in
his views and on this one I agree with him.  I watch Fox for constipation relief when necessary, less side effects than those over the counter medicines.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2023, 06:32:20 PM »
tucker and fox have to try and offset the cnn bullshit

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2023, 06:33:09 PM »
I'ss need to add one more thin.
TIMOTHY DOOCY not been on SHOW. Probably went to visit his month old grand daughter.
There was once PETER THE GREAT, NOW we all stuck with PETER THE IDIOT MORON, son of TIMOTHY.
YA knows he makes his reputation RAGGIN JOE. PISSED he not get to go to KYEV and stuck in WARSAW.
So where he been. He not been seen in while. MATERNITY LEAVE with his wife and NEWBORN.
YA,like guy's need MATERINTY LEAVE. Should not the FAG say this a social SHIT thin and I ain't takin.

And you ask me why I calls him a FAG and most other younger males that STAR on FOX.
When JOHN FRANK ARMY younger and in his TEENS. There were a product called BRLCREAM for males to put on thee top of head. Made your hair look SLICK and CREAMY. There yoouse to be 2 type's back then. It called COLLIGETIC and GREASERS. GREASERS wore the SHIT. And obviously they never finished HIGH SCHOOL. Look at FOX BOYS. The fags got gelatiin swapped all over their skulls. Instead of FOX NEWS for the guys they should call it FOX FAGS and PETER their leader.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2023, 07:12:48 PM »
John Frank’s style of writing may not always be the most articulate ( by his choice) but it does
represent a fair description of Tucka Karlson and the bad toe draft dodger.  He is consistent in
his views and on this one I agree with him.  I watch Fox for constipation relief when necessary, less side effects than those over the counter medicines.

You and Frankie are hypocrites.  Hypocrites of the highest order.  Both of you have plenty to say about the news from Fox.  Then, after you swill down the truth from the Foxie Fox gals .. you try to get on some moral hi ground and discount Fox.  Except   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  you two phonies watch it from morning til nite.  Stop spanking the Wuhan monkey whenever Marta, Shannon, Judge and Dana come on the screen and get back to where you once belonged and drool all worked up over MCNBC's old Babe Andrea Mitchell.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2023, 07:33:05 PM »
Me last post of day. I gonna watch college B-BALL.
CAD: You said the JEW JUDGE who came from RICH family. You do know in 3 months she gonna be 72.
She got more LIFTS and make-up than a deceased BRIDGET BARDOT.
You in love with this BEAUT. She could not attract a GORRILLA after she undresses. But nice to know YOU in LOVE with the FAKE WITCH.
ORRS is there such A thin. She sold her SOUL to DEVIL.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2023, 02:25:17 PM »
Back to the JUDGE. Again you do know that hypocrite fuc wears WIGS.
And the FUC is bein called in front of GRAND JURY for her role in PROMOTIN VOTER FRAUD on FOX in 2020 election and after. She got some explainin to do.
Lets see her act like the A-HOLE she is in front of GRAND,like she do on FOX. HERE HER. ME leader BAD TOE took the 5th more times than any GANSTER in USA history after callin out others for doin so and sayin he never would. MEEESS follow me leader. I refuse to answer on grounds it could incriminate me. CAD; Thats the CUNT you in love with.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2023, 06:25:27 PM »
All three of those big cable networks Fox MSN, CNN all in business of dividing and conquering the gullible of our society.  They are all owned by Billionaire Dem's or Rep'b  Don't believe anything they claim!!!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2023, 10:03:40 AM »
Me last post of day. I gonna watch college B-BALL.
CAD: You said the JEW JUDGE who came from RICH family. You do know in 3 months she gonna be 72.
She got more LIFTS and make-up than a deceased BRIDGET BARDOT.
You in love with this BEAUT. She could not attract a GORRILLA after she undresses. But nice to know YOU in LOVE with the FAKE WITCH.
ORRS is there such A thin. She sold her SOUL to DEVIL.

Bridgett Bardot   :-* :-* :-*  Now that's a wild one from the past !  Right along w/ Sophia Loren and,  95xz.2 and recently deceased, Raquel Welch.

As for The Judge.  So what if she wears a wig-hat.  She's some eye-sandy for senior like you.  Heck, Frankman - I'll bet you scooch up to the TV , wearin' your boxers and get in a hot sweat licking the screen when the Judge comes on.  She likes to wear those young girl short skirts and swing those legs.   :o :o :o 
This is the puzzle from you, old fella.  You bark and complain about the Fox foxes .. but, you roll outta bed and spend til late nite watchin' nothing but Fox.  Hard to splain.

It's not gonna matter anymore.  Saw that Ukraine sent a bunch o drones and dropped bombs on the Russians.  At some point, crazy Putie is gonna crack and drop the big one, I'm afraid.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal