Author Topic: nikki hawley or whatever her fuckin name or religion is.  (Read 2384 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
nikki hawley or whatever her fuckin name or religion is.
« on: February 15, 2023, 08:03:18 PM »
Just saw her announcin any one over 75 needs to take a competincy test. There yooouuuse go. WHY'S not for anyone before elected and runnin for any OFFICE. Includin YOU. And also a LIE DETECTOR test. Especially that. If one can pass,10 out of 100 you eligible to run. Like you NIKOLO. You started by sleepin with influintials to move up. That looks good on RESUME. And youuuse sayin ME parents when me young and me a SHEIK or SHAKE made me attend 6 different churches so I could make up me own mind. YA sure and you decided with your parents guidence that TV EVANGELANCE would be your best suit. Ands we KNOWS you in LOVE with DONALD and hang on his coat tails. Lookin for that VP. WHY'S don'T you ask BOEBERT if she knows who the first PRESIDENT of USA was. SHE would respond: CHIVVINGTON.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: nikki hawley or whatever her fuckin name or religion is.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 09:07:51 PM »
One other thin I'll MENTION. That FOX witch PIERONE.
That the JUDGE. Can anyone have more cosmetic SURGERY than this BITCH.
And always sayin that BIDEN has to read from a script and is febble and always screws up.
WHEN the bitch herself was runnin in NEW YORK at age 55 for ATTORNEY GENERAL was giving a SPEECH. She was readin from papers that her assistants had made the SPEECH for her. She was actin like she not readin off of anythin. Then came page 35. She became flustered as 35 was not there. She stopped speech for 35 minutes as she NO NOT WHAT TO SAY,until she handed PAGE 35. WHAT a FUC POS this A-HOLE is.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 09:39:11 PM »
I'M lookin at the STUPID SHEIK. An she goin we need need a accountability of intelligence if you STUPID and OLD.
HOW'S about THIS.
FUCKIN FEMALES like you that must disquise your face with FACE LIFTS and make-up instead of showin your REAL FUCKIN UGLY FACE.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 08:19:14 PM »
Just saw her announcin any one over 75 needs to take a competincy test. There yooouuuse go. WHY'S not for anyone before elected and runnin for any OFFICE. Includin YOU. And also a LIE DETECTOR test. Especially that. If one can pass,10 out of 100 you eligible to run. Like you NIKOLO. You started by sleepin with influintials to move up. That looks good on RESUME. And youuuse sayin ME parents when me young and me a SHEIK or SHAKE made me attend 6 different churches so I could make up me own mind. YA sure and you decided with your parents guidence that TV EVANGELANCE would be your best suit. Ands we KNOWS you in LOVE with DONALD and hang on his coat tails. Lookin for that VP. WHY'S don'T you ask BOEBERT if she knows who the first PRESIDENT of USA was. SHE would respond: CHIVVINGTON.
Sounds like you're talking about Kamala.  You sure you're not getting confused...

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2023, 07:49:46 AM »
Kamala the giggling inept moron.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2023, 11:35:19 PM »
Kamala the giggling inept moron.
Exactly, although she seems to be about the only one associated with this sad administration that
apparently is straight.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2023, 02:34:21 PM »
Your hero TRUMP had PENCE. He did nothin until 6th of JAN and finnalllly stood up to SCARED SHIT DIAPER DRAFT DODGIN BOY. I'M going says the DRAFT DODGIN FAGGOT. I will lead the WAY. Instead the COWARD faggot heads back to BUNKER at WHITE HOUSE to watch the SHOW he CREATED on TV. And this FAT FUCK SLOP DRAFT DODGER a leader. How anyone can believe anythin this FAT FUC LYIN CROOK utters  is probably purchasin the new point 2.0 pillow bein sold by LINDALL.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2023, 05:46:59 PM »
75 million American votes. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2023, 04:17:09 PM »
and 86 million who went TRUMP the DRAFT DODGER nothin but a FUCKIN LIAR and THEIF.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal