Author Topic: Thanks Mr. Gural...  (Read 5362 times)

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
Thanks Mr. Gural...
« on: January 21, 2023, 09:15:59 PM »
Thank you for cleaning up harness racing and keeping your own product clean.  Allowing us to wager on honest trainers like Travis Alexander winning races.  You are the savior!  tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Thanks Mr. Gural...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 09:28:55 PM »
It’s between Jeffrey and

SCM   
As to who the biggest savior IS

ONE BEGS  FOR MONEY

THE OTHER CRYS HES LOSING MONEY

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 09:44:13 PM »
It’s between Jeffrey and

SCM   
As to who the biggest savior IS

ONE BEGS  FOR MONEY

THE OTHER CRYS HES LOSING MONEY

Can it be a tie?   ngc3

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 09:49:46 PM »
Thank you for cleaning up harness racing and keeping your own product clean.  Allowing us to wager on honest trainers like Travis Alexander winning races.  You are the savior!  tmbz1

Little E Stable will send a few horses to Mr Alexander. He definitely passed the audition.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2023, 11:19:35 PM »
Little E Stable will send a few horses to Mr Alexander. He definitely passed the audition.

Let's also not forget we get to see honest Jen and Joe in the winner's circle.  The BigM is the cleanest program out there!  Jeffie should be in the hall of fame for showing us there can be clean racing!  Thank you sir, and I'm sorry SCM called and begged for office space.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2023, 11:59:13 PM »
Let's also not forget we get to see honest Jen and Joe in the winner's circle.  The BigM is the cleanest program out there!  Jeffie should be in the hall of fame for showing us there can be clean racing!  Thank you sir, and I'm sorry SCM called and begged for office space.

Speaking of Joe B, it was written on another thread how Nicky shower shoes would fire up Hannah Miller's horses, well Nicole Dicostanzo has crushed the GYS races with Sports Hero and Joe B is a co owner and you know he got that horse ready. Same play book as Nick.

7thalongrail

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2023, 12:06:42 AM »
Not sure what you guys are saying?  Alexander, Ford, Gillis, Bob, Joey, & Jenn, Scotty D, Takter, Andy & Julie don’t just feed oats, Hay, water ??

Little E had Surick as a hired gun just s few years ago.  He protects his friends, he fucks his competition.  Why?  Because he can!

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2023, 12:48:25 AM »
Speaking of Joe B, it was written on another thread how Nicky shower shoes would fire up Hannah Miller's horses, well Nicole Dicostanzo has crushed the GYS races with Sports Hero and Joe B is a co owner and you know he got that horse ready. Same play book as Nick.

If knucklehead ploppers like us can figure this stuff out, surely racing officials can.  They are really smart!

Low Groove

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2023, 02:21:49 AM »
When is the last time Scotty D won a race at the meadowlands?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2023, 06:43:04 AM »
If knucklehead ploppers like us can figure this stuff out, surely racing officials can.  They are really smart!

They don’t want to figure it out

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2023, 09:11:07 AM »
Jeff Gural, Meadowlands president and CEO,  had this to say regarding the sentencing of Nick Surick;
"The first thing everyone said to me when I took over is, “You have to get rid of the drug guys.” I took that to heart and spent over $1.5 million of my own money to put these guys in jail. As you know, four of the biggest criminals, Allard, Banca, Surick and Oakes are either in jail or on their way to jail.  There are no drug guys racing at my three racetracks."

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2023, 09:39:52 AM »
Jeff Gural, Meadowlands president and CEO,  had this to say regarding the sentencing of Nick Surick;
"The first thing everyone said to me when I took over is, “You have to get rid of the drug guys.” I took that to heart and spent over $1.5 million of my own money to put these guys in jail. As you know, four of the biggest criminals, Allard, Banca, Surick and Oakes are either in jail or on their way to jail.  There are no drug guys racing at my three racetracks."

That shit is really deep and again he has to tell us that he spent money. What did he spend $1.5 million on ?

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2023, 10:08:04 AM »
They don’t want to figure it out
Bingo, give the man a prize

butch

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2023, 12:07:14 PM »

what a joke that race was. just watch the race with sports hero the other day. poor 90 lb nicole was lucky her arms didn't get pulled out their sockets. horse was racing out of his skin.  took her another whole lap of a mile track to get him pulled up and still had an issue once they got back to the winners circle. don't the judges see this was an obvious juiced horse. and sets a lifetime mark doing it.  what a joke.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2023, 01:51:51 PM »
all valid comments and much more work to be done...hopefully
every trainer wants an edge and to push the line
clearly these folks now in jail went well well over that line compared to others
lets hope these stiff penalties and real jail time give those remaining pause to consider the circumstances of getting caught
now is not the time to stop chasing them, even though we suspect the feds will back off
there is now a precedent set, lets hope( unlikely but??) that the usta and others will hand out real penalties
the sport can and will carry on without the cheaters, likely better than ever

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal